Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Unable to open bar file

Hi I need help on this:

C:\Users\basqui\Downloads\BBHTool-pub>java -cp "%~dp0\..\lib\EccpressoAll.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\Eccpre ssoJDK15ECC.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\BarSigner.jar;%~dp0\. .\lib\BarPackager.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\KeyTool.jar" net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner -keystore "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0\bin\basqui.p12" -storepass jer616 -cskpass jer616 "C:\Users\basqui\Android converted\TeamViewer for Remote Control.bar"
    Error: Unable to open bar file: C:\Users\basqui\Android converted\TeamViewer for Remote Control.bar

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basquibots View Post
    Hi I need help on this:

C:\Users\basqui\Downloads\BBHTool-pub>java -cp "%~dp0\..\lib\EccpressoAll.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\Eccpre ssoJDK15ECC.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\BarSigner.jar;%~dp0\. .\lib\BarPackager.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\KeyTool.jar" net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner -keystore "C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0\bin\basqui.p12" -storepass jer616 -cskpass jer616 "C:\Users\basqui\Android converted\TeamViewer for Remote Control.bar"
    Error: Unable to open bar file: C:\Users\basqui\Android converted\TeamViewer for Remote Control.bar

thanks
    What file are you trying to convert? From what source?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    What file are you trying to convert? From what source?
    The file is Teamviewer.apk, I downloaded it from the internet.

Here's the path to my android sdk :
    C:\Users\basqui\Downloads\adt-bundle-windows-x86\adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk

path to the converted file:
    C:\Users\basqui\Android converted

path of the p12 file.
    C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\blackberry-tablet-sdk-2.1.0\bin\QNX.p12

thanks

Sorry, I meant the original source. GooglePlay or 1mobile or another android market?

Edit: Also, what are you trying to do when that error occurs? Install with DDPB? Sign it?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.1.1151 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3442
    CrackBerry Newbie

Sorry, I meant the original source. GooglePlay or 1mobile or another android market?

Edit: Also, what are you trying to do when that error occurs? Install with DDPB? Sign it?
    I downloaded the file from Android Apps, Download APK, Android Applications, Android APK

Im trying to convert the teamviewer apk to bar file so that i can install it to my playbook. Im using BBHTool to convert and sign apps.

Quote Originally Posted by basquiyaji View Post
    I downloaded the file from Android Apps, Download APK, Android Applications, Android APK

Im trying to convert the teamviewer apk to bar file so that i can install it to my playbook. Im using BBHTool to convert and sign apps.
    I was able to convert/sign it with my tools. it's in my list. Give it a try and see what happens. Let me know if it works. I gave up trying to use the BBHTool, maybe someone else can help you with it.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I was able to convert/sign it with my tools. it's in my list. Give it a try and see what happens. Let me know if it works. I gave up trying to use the BBHTool, maybe someone else can help you with it.
    Thanks for the help. i just want to get to the root cause of the problem and I want to convert the file myself so that I can also share them
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi,
    I was hoping i wouldn't have to comment, but alas, i am stuck on step 13 where i have registered both my RDK file and PBDT file. When i copy "blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore QNX.p12 -storepass XXXXXX -dname "cn=XXXXXXXXX" -alias author" I get an error messege saying QNX.p12 denied.

How can i solve this?
    Thanks in advance,

Duncan
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by duken0101 View Post
    Hi,
    I was hoping i wouldn't have to comment, but alas, i am stuck on step 13 where i have registered both my RDK file and PBDT file. When i copy "blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore QNX.p12 -storepass XXXXXX -dname "cn=XXXXXXXXX" -alias author" I get an error messege saying QNX.p12 denied.

How can i solve this?
    Thanks in advance,

Duncan
    right click cmd and run as administrator
    Thanked by:
    duken0101 (02-12-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Great help!!! Thank you!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,040 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basquibots View Post
    Hi I need help on this:

thanks
    Having the same problem... and it's with a different app... tried several links and versions too

app works like a charm on the playbook
    CrackBerry User

i cant get Black Berry Tablet OS for Adobe Air installed it says at end of install cmd only available on Windows 8 and is the link correct ?

And what about Adobe Air its also extractable no installer
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts

Hello i keep getting this error so can't convert/sign the apks please help thanks java -Xmx512 -cp "lib\BARPackager.jar;lib\Apk2Bar.jar" net.rim.tools.apk2bar.Apk2bar "C:\apk\Temple Run 2_1.0.1.apk" "C:\apkbar\sdk" -t "C:\apk"
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    30da94fd

also getting this error

Tutorial: Converting .APK to .Bar using BBHTool-att.jpg
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    30da94fd

Quote Originally Posted by RICH_P View Post
    So'm I.

Grabbed a spare PC, did a clean XP install on it. Logged in as Administrator. Followed the page 1 directions TO THE LETTER. Put the Java path in the environment variables.

Got this:

Attachment 133160

Clearly there's a fix as some folks are getting this to work...
    I'm thinking they updated one of the files causing things to be off somewhere. where is the question.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts

I am getting this error
    checked from the event log
    C:\Users\Shumon\Downloads\BBHTool-pub>cd C:\Users\Shumon\Downloads\BBHTool-pub

C:\Users\Shumon\Downloads\BBHTool-pub>java -cp "%~dp0\..\lib\EccpressoAll.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\Eccpre ssoJDK15ECC.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\BarSigner.jar;%~dp0\. .\lib\BarPackager.jar;%~dp0\..\lib\KeyTool.jar" net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner -keystore "C:\Users\Shumon\Downloads\QNX.p12" -storepass *removed password* -cskpass *removed password* "C:\apk\Temple Run 2 v1.0.1.bar"
    Error: Unable to open bar file: C:\apk\Temple Run 2 v1.0.1.bar

C:\Users\Shumon\Downloads\BBHTool-pub>exit

The *removed password* i placed myself when writing this down so password does not show.

as well as that i get this error:
    java -Xmx512 -cp "lib\BARPackager.jar;lib\Apk2Bar.jar" net.rim.tools.apk2bar.Apk2bar "C:\apk\Temple Run 2_1.0.1.apk" "C:\apkbar\sdk" -t "C:\apk"

I've reinstalled the android sdk, ran everything as administrator so what is wrong?? several apks get the same error

Please help
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    30da94fd

Found out the error. Hit JD up on twitter and turned out he was working on the tool. Until its fixed on his site, you can use this version:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ak36l0ecp4qif94
    CrackBerry Newbie

When I try to create my .p12 file I get an error.
    Code:
    Error: QNX.p12 <Access is denied>
    Anyone have any idea about what I'm doing wrong? I registered my .csj files by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecaterina Jacota View Post
    When I try to create my .p12 file I get an error.
    Code:
    Error: QNX.p12 <Access is denied>
    Anyone have any idea about what I'm doing wrong? I registered my .csj files by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed.
    Run as administrator?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Fixed my issue. Thanks
    Last edited by SAM18; 03-13-2013 at 01:39 AM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default No Java error when trying to register keys

Hello,

I have the following error messgafe when trying to register keys. Java is installed.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

Any ideas?
    CrackBerry User

When trying to install Blackberry Tablet OS fails with

Windows 8 64Bit,

EDIT - Had to run it in Compatibility Mode of Win XP or Win 7
    Last edited by dinjo; 07-03-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Thanked by:
    flyingsolid (07-06-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

aapt.exe not found in Android SDK Platform not sure what else needs to be installed
    CrackBerry User

Finally got around by copying aapt.exe copying from 4.1 platform folder to 2.3 folder and its working now and i can convert apps successfully.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johanb99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobsDM View Post
    Hello,
    Im getting a message saying .APK was NOT successfully converted to .bar. I get this message no matter what file I attempt to convert. I have follow the steps, and even setup the BBH Tool several times to see if i did something wrong there.

Any advice is great appreciated.
    Maybe when you installed the Android-SDK, you didn't install the 2.3 add on in the manager, also, make sure that when you go to sign the apps, you point it up at the top to C:\Android-SDK, you pretty much have had to save the android - sdk to your C:\ Drive, if not, then re-install it there...

Johan
    I am getting the same error as the above member when trying with only one file. (Selected .APK(s) have NOT all been...) I tried different files. I was able to create the QNX.p12 file without error, with administrator permission, and have BBHTool (v. 2.4.9.7a) pointed at "C:\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130522". The correct SDK Platform is installed, Android 2.3.3, and I am entering the correct password. What am I doing wrong?
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast