If anyone is around right now, i want to disable something and check to see if the site speed is increased. someone reply to this so i can test something
i disabled my side show at the top of the page, which shows all the new apps. try connecting to the web version at apps.goodereader.com and let me know if the page is loading faster.
- 12-21-2012, 05:18 AM #29
Using the app store app, mostly better performance, but going to new apps, next,next all the way through gets stuck on 7th app and says failed to load selected app. I'm not downloading, just flipping through to see anybthat aren't installed.
what app is showing as failed, if you go the main list, on what app does it fail at?
- 12-21-2012, 06:12 PM #31
It was getting stuck in new apps, track n trace, but now its workng fine and went through all 20 with no issue.
ok awesome! i think removing the bulky apps of the day really enhanced the loading of the site, but looks so ******* boring.
- By Smiley88 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:55 PM
- By patrick.waugh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2008, 03:10 AM
- By email@example.com in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2008, 07:16 AM
- By patrick.waugh in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
- By simprit in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 90Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:34 PM