Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 96
Like Tree7Likes
  1. windsortheater's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default req: Netflix bar

    hoping someone can post a working bar for netflix (1.3). I have read that it is working but I am having problems converting and signing myself. I would really appreciate it!
  2. DanteDesperado's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    12 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    You can get the full list of .bar files including netflix here. It's been tested and so far it doesn't work but you can give it a try.
  3. windsortheater's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Hi, and thanks for the reply. The link you posted is where I downloaded the APK from (1.3 tested and working per the database). My problem is that I am having lots of problems converting and signing as a BAR. I have followed HATAX guide but it won't show up on the playbook after sideloading.

    I am hoping that someone with more experience than me can try converting and signing.

    I attached the APK here as well, if anyone can help by converting / signing I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4. iamkingvn's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    14 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windsortheater View Post
    Hi, and thanks for the reply. The link you posted is where I downloaded the APK from (1.3 tested and working per the database). My problem is that I am having lots of problems converting and signing as a BAR. I have followed HATAX guide but it won't show up on the playbook after sideloading.

    I am hoping that someone with more experience than me can try converting and signing.

    I attached the APK here as well, if anyone can help by converting / signing I would greatly appreciate it!!!
    Here you go. Since I haven't tested it yet so I'm not sure if it works
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by:
    windsortheater (12-27-2011) 
  5. windsortheater's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    thanks much.

    I'll give it a try!
  6. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windsortheater View Post
    hoping someone can post a working bar for netflix (1.3). I have read that it is working but I am having problems converting and signing myself. I would really appreciate it!
    I posted it in the apps thread where you asked originally...
    BB4Life
  7. greatwiseone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,746 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Can you guys confirm if this is working? I doubt that it is...
  8. DanteDesperado's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    12 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Yeah can someone confirm that this work, if it's does this would be great!
  9. Hyponx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Hey guys,

    I noticed as well that its listed on the playbookbar list as working. Same problem as original poster with making bars (still learning)

    Anyways tried and its not working, installs but then raises error (closes unexpectedly).

    Thanks for posting !
  10. rafman1992's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    I have tried it and unfortunately it looks like it doesn't work.

    "The Application Netflix (process com.netflix.mediaclient) has stopped unexpectedly."
  11. rustmonkey's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Same result, no go
    9650 to 9930 to Q10 to Z30 all with Playbook in tow
  12. Above_The_ Rim's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    8 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    if someone can actually get it to work i would be so happy.
    busterkev likes this.
  13. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Are you guys running it with any of the android launchers or the qnx system launcher?
    BB4Life
  14. rafman1992's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I'm just clicking on it from the playbook home screen. I can try a launcher and let you know.
  15. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafman1992 View Post
    I'm just clicking on it from the playbook home screen. I can try a launcher and let you know.
    Try all of them, I'm pretty sure I've had varying success between the different ones. Not on 2.0 anymore unfortunately, so I'm out of the testing game
    BB4Life
  16. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #16  
    BB4Life
  17. rafman1992's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Tried Zeam and Go Launcher EX. Got the same message. I can't find links to any other launchers, so I guess that's it for now


    Edit:

    Ok, Ill give those a shot!
    Last edited by rafman1992; 12-27-2011 at 11:02 PM.
  18. rafman1992's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    20 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Froyo and gingerbread launchers don't show up on the playbook after side loading. Netflix crashes with both the honeycomb and ICS launchers too.
  19. greatwiseone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,746 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    I'm not surprised. Someone should correct the Google Docs document...
    Last edited by greatwiseone; 12-27-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: correction
  20. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafman1992 View Post
    Froyo and gingerbread launchers don't show up on the playbook after side loading. Netflix crashes with both the honeycomb and ICS launchers too.
    That's too bad. Thanks anyways
    BB4Life
  21. cletis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #21  

    Default Where to find a functional launcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlcCorrado View Post
    Are you guys running it with any of the android launchers or the qnx system launcher?
    Tbe only laucher I found in the APK/BAR list ("Andriod Launcher") contains a Multiupload.com link that doesn't work. Any help identifying one that does actually exist?

    Thanks.
  22. brockmoreno's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Anyone try Netflix 1.6 yet? I hear it works.
  23. cletis's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #23  

    Default *Android

    The misspelling of "Android in my previous post was indeex a typo on my part, and not in the cited app title on tbe APK/BAR list, despite the implication given by the quotation marks.

    Oops.
  24. SlcCorrado's Avatar
    BlackBerry

    Posts
    5,752 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,805 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cletis View Post
    Tbe only laucher I found in the APK/BAR list ("Andriod Launcher") contains a Multiupload.com link that doesn't work. Any help identifying one that does actually exist?

    Thanks.
    Check my first post on this page

    Quote Originally Posted by brockmoreno View Post
    Anyone try Netflix 1.6 yet? I hear it works.
    It doesn't
    BB4Life
  25. sushistew's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,715 Posts
    PIN
    me down baby!
    #25  

    Default

    no netflix works yet
    Nokia ?? -> SE W580i -> BB 8320 -> BB 9800 -> BB Z10 ->Z30
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions