Pocket Informant sideloaded and working but...
Yesterday I was able to successfully convert and sideload the android app "Pocket Informant". Basically it is a mobile PIM solution. I find it very powerful.
Like I said the app runs well and smoothly on my PB, but... I would like to take my android calendar to sync with Pocket Informant on PB but I can't "say" the app my user and password for. That's because on android, Pocket Informant take the account settings from the operating system settings.
Is there some way to put my account data where the app could see it??
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks in advance and regards.
- 11-29-12, 03:46 AM #2
You could try sideloading the amazon app store for playbook and sign in there, it helps some apps run. You can download it from goodereader site.
- 12-09-12, 07:59 AM #5
I side loaded the contact-sync app from goodereader and now all my contacts from Facebook are showing in PI, which was unexpected.
- By stonedage in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-10, 09:49 PM
- By mikehcalvin in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 14Last Post: 01-30-10, 11:16 AM
- By mikehcalvin in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 13Last Post: 01-29-10, 07:21 PM
- By kingdavid757 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-09, 03:59 AM
- By jdoc77 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-08, 01:18 PM