Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default PGATOUR 1.7 APK or BAR file....Anyone?

If I try to use the PGATOUR bar file (v1.4) that is found on CB, or other sites, it launches on the PB, but you get an message warning, that you must upgrade the application.

Does anyone have the latest version of PGATOUR Live converted or have the APK so I can convert? I tried finding it on google, but was directed to a mobile site, which downloaded an app extension called .myapp. I am not too familiar with Android itself, and I've only ever converted the .APK's to .BAR's. From what I can tell this .myapp file needs to be installed with an app called APTOIDE, looks like something that maybe goes on Android itself as well??

If anyone has the APK, or the BAR would you mind posting here?

Thanks!
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    12,207 Global Posts

Meh.. here's the APK. I have no clue if it works, I'm too lazy to convert it and test it lol. - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6690501/com.tour.pgatour-10-v1.7.apk

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    Thanked by:
    nezzie26 (01-03-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Awesome! Thanks. I converted the APK....well actually "I didn't"...I got lazy and used an online APK to BAR converter. Seems to have worked just fine, I can now get past the upgrade nag screen, and now able to see the latest news updates, and watching current highlights. With the PGA Season starting up tomorrow, I will know more if this is still working normal or not.

In case anyone wants this BAR file, I've uploaded it here https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xbjuek7a215...atour_v1.7.bar

Thanks again!