Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. SummersLastNight's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    179 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default NFL and Yahoo Fantasy Football 2012

    Has anyone come across any working .Bar files for either Yahoo or NFL's Fantasy Football 2012 app for the playbook?

    The mobile sites are all fine and dandy, but a dedicated app would be a lot nicer to have.
  2. chaptervstaind83's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    171 Posts
    PIN
    24D29DEB
    #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SummersLastNight View Post
    Has anyone come across any working .Bar files for either Yahoo or NFL's Fantasy Football 2012 app for the playbook?

    The mobile sites are all fine and dandy, but a dedicated app would be a lot nicer to have.
    I too would like to know this. Would be awesone if there were any bar files available
  3. kozmonaut's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,408 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    both of these apps are here, updated to the latest versions

    Blackberry Playbook Sports Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
  4. Detective M Downs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I don't see the Yahoo Fantasy Football app?
  5. kozmonaut's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,408 Posts
    #5  
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
  6. manofice1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,537 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    any updated version for yahoo fantasy football?
    Ballin with Blackberry Z10 OS 10.1.0.2354 and
    Blackberry Playbook y0!!
    BlackBerry Certified Support Specialist (v5.0)
  7. akidd17's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7  

    Default Yahoo Fantasy Football for PB .apk?

    The yahoo fantasy football app extracts as an .apk file.....its in the playbook section. Is this correct? Im looking for the .bar file.

    Thanks for all your work.
  8. urbnimports's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    422 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    does anyone know if the NFL cheat sheets app is available?
  9. Detective M Downs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urbnimports View Post
    does anyone know if the NFL cheat sheets app is available?
    You can download the ones from ESPN straight to Playbook through browser.
  10. wolfy82's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    There's still time to get ready for the Fantasy Football season! Download the best Playbook app for Fantasy Football:

    Buy Fantasy Football Draft Guide 2012 - Download Fantasy Football Draft Guide 2012 - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
  11. kennyg17's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    145 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akidd17 View Post
    The yahoo fantasy football app extracts as an .apk file.....its in the playbook section. Is this correct? Im looking for the .bar file.

    Thanks for all your work.
    Precisely...... where is the BAR files as advertised? mucking around with apk to bar is mess. Give us BAR files please; current link opens/downloads as .apk.
  12. chaptervstaind83's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    171 Posts
    PIN
    24D29DEB
    #12  

    Default

    Anybody want to join NFL.com fanatsy football league...BBM group as well? Draft is this saturday sept 1st at 1pm ET....let me know and Ill send u league invite. Thank you
  13. tfp
    tfp is online now
    tfp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,459 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaptervstaind83 View Post
    Anybody want to join NFL.com fanatsy football league...BBM group as well? Draft is this saturday sept 1st at 1pm ET....let me know and Ill send u league invite. Thank you
    If I wasn't camping this weekend, I would definetly be in for this.
    Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
  14. chaptervstaind83's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    171 Posts
    PIN
    24D29DEB
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfp View Post
    If I wasn't camping this weekend, I would definetly be in for this.
    If you really want to join...you can always set your pre draft rankings and just have the computer pick off of your pre draft rankings so you wouldn't have 2 be on live for the draft on saturday...its totally up to you just let me know and I can send u link asap if that's something u r interested in. Thanks
  15. aikmanr's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    29 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    I got a .bar from the link... Works great, thanks!
  16. tfp
    tfp is online now
    tfp's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,459 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaptervstaind83 View Post
    If you really want to join...you can always set your pre draft rankings and just have the computer pick off of your pre draft rankings so you wouldn't have 2 be on live for the draft on saturday...its totally up to you just let me know and I can send u link asap if that's something u r interested in. Thanks
    That could work. pm me the link and I'll login tonight from home and set my pre draft rankings.
    Don't take Life so seriously, you'll never get out alive
  17. chaptervstaind83's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    171 Posts
    PIN
    24D29DEB
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfp View Post
    That could work. pm me the link and I'll login tonight from home and set my pre draft rankings.
    BBM me please (pin:294DD950) coz Ill need your email addy so I can send link to that. The sooner the better. Thanks!
  18. Detective M Downs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Hey Koz,

    Can you please update the app? I think it's at 3.1.xxx
  19. thehairlesscat's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default can't find the app

    Okay, I've looked through the mentioned page about 12 times and I cannot find the app. Can someone please help here?
  20. Detective M Downs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehairlesscat View Post
    Okay, I've looked through the mentioned page about 12 times and I cannot find the app. Can someone please help here?
    New Blackberry Playbook Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Market and Store - Playbook App Market and Store
  21. jmarcv1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    I couldn't get the bar file from goodereader.com either, so I downloaded and converted the apk to bar. The latest version of the Yahoo! Fantasy Football app in .bar file can be downloaded from the following WeTransfer link : http://we.tl/XR3llwwAFn
    Works great on my Z10!
    Thanked by:
    igotaq (09-04-2013) 
  22. kozmonaut's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,408 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    all of our sports apps are here, we updated like 10 today for the football season

    Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Sports Apps
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com

Posting Permissions