CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Moon reader + ColorDict 2.1 update

Hello,

I want to update my Playbook to the new 2.1 firmware but i really want to know if my sideloaded application will work .

I used Moon Reader+ and ColorDict Dictionary Wikipedia to read some book and get insta translation when you press and hold a word.

like this :

Did someone with the last update 2.1 can tell me if that still work ?

I can give the link for both .bar if needed.

thx
    CrackBerry Newbie

Yes, still work.

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps usando Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thx i have updated my playbook and this works fine
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

I am currently running 2.1.0.1088 and I can't get ColorDict to install without failure, can someone give me a link of the working colordict bar? Do you have to install the dictionary files first for it to work? Moon+ works perfect. Everytime I start colordict, it crashes and says "Sorry! the application blackberry keyboard (process system.apps) has stopped unexpectedly."
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello

I have not updated my playbook to 2.1 because i was afraid i would no longer be able to download bar files onto it.
    I would like to download the mooreader + colorDict but
    Must i download the bar file moonreader + colorDict before downloading the Moonreader + ColorDict 2.1 update or can
    I just go to the 2.1 update or have I misunderstood. I'm very new to all of this. I tried to get the moonreader + bar file from Goodereader but its not working and they did not have the colorDict Dictionary Wikipedia so i was wondering if you could give me the link??
    I would so appreciate it. I will keep checking back to crackberry and this page for the link.

P.S i just started sideloading and i'm new to all this computer, tablet stuff so if theres something i must do before downloading the colorDict bar file could you let me know please. I read further in this poste that they were having trouble and asking if they need to install dictionary files first for it to work? So if you have any information that would make it easier for me, I would appreciate it

THank you
    BookCrazy
    CrackBerry User

Hi, I can confirm you that moonreader + colordict combo still working like a charm on latest firmware. I'm using it right now.

I have .bar files for both apps but I'm not at home so I can't give it to you, sorry.

You may upgrade your firmware and then sideload moonreader and stardict like before.

Regards.
    CrackBerry User

Default How to install dictionaries?

I am able to install ColorDict on my Blackberry Playbook. However, I have been unable to install dictionaries.

How do you install the dictionaries?