Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,522 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Latest version of Repligo PDF reader is just awesome.

Just sideloaded latest version of RepliGo on my Playbook. Do you guys know that this app CAN actually PDFs to you. Not just that. It actually can READ and TRANSLATE at the same time books in English to German,Spanish and some other languages. I mean I almost felt from my chair when I learnt abut this feature. I am totally speechless. Awesome, awesome pdf reading / editing app. Why can't they just bring it officially to Playbook app store is just beyond me. I would love to pay for itit. This app is so awesome. it is totally worth it. Google Play has this app for $2.99. Well worth the sticker price. The best pdf reader period and it works FLAWLESSLY on Playbook. No modifications are needed. Did i mention that bookmarks actually work in it ? Love it love it love it. If someone from RepliGo is reading this thread just bring android port to playbook so i can pay for it and support your awesome work !

Global Posts
    3,575 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0

+1 I love repligo.. use it all the time. I would say it's the best pdf software available for the playbook

I've been on version 4.04 for the last few months.. is that what you're refering too as the latest version? or do you have a .bar for something newer?

RIM 950 .... Blackberry Z10 (STL100-3 on hybrid OS 10.3.0.1418/misc) and everything in between + Playbook 32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition
    CrackBerry Addict

Link to bar or apk file please?
    Last edited by Blackman91; 01-27-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    CrackBerry User

I stopped updating after 3.4.5, it wouldn't run, so I'm guessing I need to try to convert it again lol. Repligo is the best
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Latest version of Repligo PDF reader is just awesome.

I'm going to look for this app! thanks for mentioning it
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm using v4.1.2. Its really smooth, but nowhere as smooth as Native PDF Reader by Sporadic Software.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,522 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by just_luc View Post
    +1 I love repligo.. use it all the time. I would say it's the best pdf software available for the playbook

I've been on version 4.04 for the last few months.. is that what you're refering too as the latest version? or do you have a .bar for something newer?
    no the version that i just sideloaded is dated 21 January 2013 Current Version: 4.2.1

I think my previous version was the same as yours but bookmarks were not working, it did not have access to cloud storage and i think reading option was not working as well

Quote Originally Posted by Blackman91 View Post
    Link to bar or apk file please?
    you will need to google it and convert it yourself through apk2bar.unker.net/

it is easy to find.
    CrackBerry Addict

Awesome app I just side loaded it and it works really smooth, Question: how do you translate the text? You said it can translate but I just can find the option to read out loud. I have version 4.2.1 too.
    CrackBerry User

ok finally updated and it is excellent! thanks for posting that site to convert apks, bbhtool hasn't been working for me lately
    CrackBerry Genius

Awesome app I just side loaded it and it works really smooth, Question: how do you translate the text? You said it can translate but I just can find the option to read out loud. I have version 4.2.1 too.
    Open a PDF. Swipe down from top. Choose More/Settings/Read Aloud Language. Change from English to ?..
    CrackBerry Addict

Yeah but it doesn't translate the text, it just pronounces the words like the other language would. For example if I have a pdf in english and change the read aloud language to spanish, it doesn't translate just pronounces the text.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Didn't see a huge improvement over previous versions, but I had a relatively newer version installed. Wouldn't mind trying the native PDF reader, but at this point I'm going to wait for BB10 to be released and see if native PDF support improves. Agreed, though that Repligo is lightyears ahead of the Adobe reader included with the PB.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by adadadad View Post
    I'm using v4.1.2. Its really smooth, but nowhere as smooth as Native PDF Reader by Sporadic Software.
    Seconded, I thought repligo worked smooth but it slowed and heated my playbook after a while and when opening more apps and sometimes there is lag when viewing large pdfs or when changing page, so I went back to pdf reader for a faster experience, the only thing missing from this awesome native app is the read aloud function of repligo, which I think is pretty cool, and some other minor features, but the dev keeps improving the app very fast, definitely a great app for only a dollar.
    Herve5 likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Does the app play animated gif?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Seconded, I thought repligo worked smooth but it slowed and heated my playbook after a while and when opening more apps and sometimes there is lag when viewing large pdfs or when changing page, so I went back to pdf reader for a faster experience, the only thing missing from this awesome native app is the read aloud function of repligo, which I think is pretty cool, and some other minor features, but the dev keeps improving the app very fast, definitely a great app for only a dollar.
    This 'PDF Reader' is the best pdf app (in terms of smoothness) i've come across not only on playbook but on android OS as well...
    Herve5 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by adadadad View Post
    This 'PDF Reader' is the best pdf app (in terms of smoothness) i've come across not only on playbook but on android OS as well...
    seconded, definitely.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,576 Global Posts

You guys know you're all discussing pirating a paid app right? That's the reason discussions about Repligo sideloading were closed/locked/deleted on this website last year.
    Carrier controlled updates is the worst smartphone spec of them all
    Nexus 4
    CrackBerry Genius

I trust they all bought the app and converted it themselves. lots of threads defend that that's perfectly legal
    Last edited by nappp; 01-31-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nappp View Post
    I trust they all bought the app and converted it themselves. lots of thread defend that that's perfectly legal
    Technically, it breaks the terms of use of Google Play, which is most likely where they bought it. But that also isn't "law", per se.
    UberCurrency - Free currency conversion app for PlayBook.
    El Bori likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SifJar View Post
    Technically, it breaks the terms of use of Google Play, which is most likely where they bought it. But that also isn't "law", per se.
    agreed. to each their own I say. Enjoy your great app everyone!
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    El Bori likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

I have it on my PB (ver 4.0.4) it is awesome works very well very stable. I also use another program that allows me to download and read pdf's and it recognizes RepliGo as a reader alongside of Adobe it gives the option use either I use RepliGo of coarse....
    Thanks,
    El Bori
    CrackBerry Addict

Name of that program?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    what, where?

Does anyone have a link for this .bar file?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts

I am using version 4.2.4 and it works fine and it's fast by the way.
    Thanked by:
    nappp (05-27-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

thanks. I didn't know there was an update!

Sent from an ATM
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast