Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Good Ereader App Store Application

I've loaded this app on my PB since a long time now and enjoyed using it. But since a few weeks now it is hardly usable because it often times out looking for apps. I reinstalled it but it doesn't help. I really like it, so what is wrong with it?

Not sure, have you don't a hard reset of the PB lately?
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.2947 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Re: Good Ereader App Store Application

I have done countless hard resets, reloaded the app and even did a OS wipe and reload. No change.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Here is what happens when I start the app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Ereader App Store Application-uploadfromtaptalk1358471955306.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

So after a few more tries, I get to the home page. Then I get stuck here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Ereader App Store Application-uploadfromtaptalk1358472120234.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Then after a dozen tries I get a list of apps I like, but clicking on one does this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good Ereader App Store Application-uploadfromtaptalk1358472318746.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

I wonder what the Pirates of the Carribean is doing in the background all the time. It has been showing that since day one. Not that it bothers me, just wondering.

Personally I don't use that Android market on my PB because it caused me grief. I do however download .apk from it to my PC, convert and install with BBDA. I do use 1mobile.com market on my PB though and have never had any problems.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.2947 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    Personally I don't use that Android market on my PB because it caused me grief. I do however download .apk from it to my PC, convert and install with BBDA. I do use 1mobile.com market on my PB though and have never had any problems.
    How does that work with 1mobile market? How did you get it on the PB?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts

I was having same problems, did a wipe and few weeks ago and have avoided side loading for now. I'm waiting for whatever announcements/updates after January 30th to decide on whether or not to sideload.

Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    How does that work with 1mobile market? How did you get it on the PB?
    Downloaded the mobile market app, converted it to .bar and loaded it with DDPB.

Unzip and install with DDPB. All apps still have to be converted before installing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,655 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Thank you very much!

You're welcome.
    CrackBerry Genius

all of these issues are fixable but costs us money, I talked to my programmer and we can introduce a TON of fixes, but it will cost 350.00 to 400.00, since this is a labor of love, we don't make anything from it. There is no adverts in the client and we do this all for free, we might be able to introduce our own fix in a few months. If you want this faster, you can donate to our Indiegogo campaign in my signature.
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry Genius

We are fixing the app store client right now. Can someone test this for me?

Good e-Reader App Market for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android APPS - BB10 & Playbook App Market

most icons now load faster, the apps that tend to "Fail" are the ones whose icons don't load, wait until they load (some never do, we're fixing it)
    - default pirates of the caribean bug is now fixed, you won't see it.
    - added new branding art and changed the name of the app, search bar and other stuff.
    - if app crashes or everything is blank, close app, wait two minutes and fire it up again.
    - this version may conflict with previous installs, you might lose all of your installed apps, but hey, upgrades are worth it.
    The Good e-Reader App Store is your #1 online Destination for BB10, Android and Playbook Apps! We currently have over 4500 Blackberry apps and 47,000 Android Apps! Our new client will work with the new leaked firmware. Download it today or visit http://apps.goodereader.com
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by kozmonaut View Post
    We are fixing the app store client right now. Can someone test this for me?

Good e-Reader App Market for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android APPS - BB10 & Playbook App Market

most icons now load faster, the apps that tend to "Fail" are the ones whose icons don't load, wait until they load (some never do, we're fixing it)
    - default pirates of the caribean bug is now fixed, you won't see it.
    - added new branding art and changed the name of the app, search bar and other stuff.
    - if app crashes or everything is blank, close app, wait two minutes and fire it up again.
    - this version may conflict with previous installs, you might lose all of your installed apps, but hey, upgrades are worth it.
    It seems t work, but it still has bugs and sometimes apps don't load. Where do I find the apps I have downloaded in the app market? I downloaded a couple, but can't find them.
    CrackBerry Genius

Look in your Downloads folder.
    CrackBerry User

Which one?
    CrackBerry Genius

Any one.....
    CrackBerry Genius

We just updated it to the final build, fixed more icons and new art/banner .31 is the latest, we more then likely won't update it again until we can find a method to install BAR files right to the playbook. If any dev's want to take on this challenge, we will pay.
    Thanked by:
    usman_hidayat19 (01-19-2014) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default GoodEReader is fake!

I have downloaded 11 apps from the blackberry playbook app list and they were all APK. So i can say that this site is a big fat lie!!! There are no bar files for the common apps.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Fresaz View Post
    I have downloaded 11 apps from the blackberry playbook app list and they were all APK. So i can say that this site is a big fat lie!!! There are no bar files for the common apps.
    I can say that you don't know what you're talking about.
    Thanked by:
    mh1983 (01-05-2014) 
    CrackBerry Genius

if you download apps from the main website, make sure you do it with a different web-browser other than internet explorer.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Fresaz View Post
    I use this site mainly for all my apk 2 bar conversion and to download bars for my PB. I have had no problem like you are saying. We can possibly help you find the bars.

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    kozmonaut (01-13-2014) 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast