- CrackBerry User
- 18 Posts
Do converted .BAR files support multiple apps?
I converted an .APK file (AceMony Receipts 1.2, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eMoneyReceipts) to .BAR using RIM's online repackage tool and loaded it onto my Playbook. However, this version of the .APK actually consists of two apps - "AceMony Receipts" and "AMR QuickSnap". Only the "AMR QuickSnap" app appears on the Playbook. The "AMR QuickSnap" app did not exist in the previous version of the .APK file. "AceMoney Receipts" is actually the main app, the "AMR QuickSnap" app is an add-on to access some of the main app's functionality from Android's lock screen.
Is support for multiple apps inside a .BAR file supposed to be supported? Or is this a limitation/bug of the repackagin tool, or the Playbook itself?
- By talk2anand007 in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-02-2013, 07:24 PM
- By zethaaron in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2012, 10:08 AM
- By ignites in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2012, 12:24 PM
- By jbl0ggs in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:59 AM
- By jjjahn in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2011, 03:16 PM