- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
Cross Stitch Apps on Playbook
I have had my Playbook for a few months now after I had problems with my laptop power supply and I love it. My first tablet and I find it so easy to use with my disability. However one of my frustrations is the lack of craft apps and in particular cross stitch apps. Both Apple and Android have plenty of such apps but Blackberry has no cross stitch apps, either in Appworld or side-loaded. I have tried contacting developers of Android apps to see if they would consider converting their apps to bar files but either I have had no response at all or the one response I did get was they did not want to operate on another store front. In particular I am looking for apps for floss (thread) inventory, to convert one thread brand to another and for fabric count.
I just thought I would post to see if anyone else is looking for such apps for the Blackberry Playbook and whether a developer would consider making such apps. Unfortunately most of the android apps are paid (though not all) and I don't own an android device. I tried an android tablet along with a Playbook before I made a purchase and much preferred the Playbook. I don't regret it but wish I had Cross Stitch apps.
- 12-15-12, 05:53 AM #2
If you post the google play links to the free apps in the ask Koz thread I'm sure he'll give them a try.
- By ihsan911 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 28Last Post: 06-29-12, 12:55 PM
- By avadakedava in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-11, 09:28 PM
- By nez in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 05-29-11, 12:34 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-10, 10:03 AM
- By UrbanGlowCam in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-10, 10:03 AM