- CrackBerry Abuser
- 219 Posts
Converted apps crashing (ie Winamp, n7player)
I needed a decent app to play flac files on my PB and I saw on here that Winamp is being successfully run by other members. So I downloaded the .bar file from a suggested location and sideloaded it with DDPB. But when I run the application, I get a message "the application winamp... has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and a button to force close.
I then downloaded n7player, which is a highly recommended android music player. I converted and signed the app and sideloaded it (again with DDPB) and this app loaded ok, but does nothing else.
So I took another downloaded android app, Angry Birds Star Wars, and converted, signed and sideloaded it and this gave me the same error as Winamp.
I know android apps are going to be hit-and-miss with PB but I thought as others are running the same version of Winamp as me, I should have no issues either. My PB is on 22.214.171.1244 (latest).
- By destro23 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:39 PM
- By richs10 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:27 AM
- By etscore in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
- By etscore in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:16 PM
- By aramb in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:47 PM