Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Converted apps crashing (ie Winamp, n7player)

I needed a decent app to play flac files on my PB and I saw on here that Winamp is being successfully run by other members. So I downloaded the .bar file from a suggested location and sideloaded it with DDPB. But when I run the application, I get a message "the application winamp... has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and a button to force close.

I then downloaded n7player, which is a highly recommended android music player. I converted and signed the app and sideloaded it (again with DDPB) and this app loaded ok, but does nothing else.

So I took another downloaded android app, Angry Birds Star Wars, and converted, signed and sideloaded it and this gave me the same error as Winamp.

I know android apps are going to be hit-and-miss with PB but I thought as others are running the same version of Winamp as me, I should have no issues either. My PB is on 2.1.0.1314 (latest).
    CrackBerry Newbie

Did you find a solution for this? This is the latest in a long list of problems I've had getting Winamp installed on my Z10.
    CrackBerry User

I sideloaded Winamp v1.4.10 using xsacha's method on my Q10. I just use it to stream internet radio and it works perfect.
    CrackBerry User

no problem with nexus 7player on pb,
    best player for pb is neutron player