Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,520 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Catch. Awesome android port notepad.

Just sideloaded it couple days ago. works very well on playbook. I emailed developer to bring it to playbook. but they say no go. shame. great app and as it is works great on playbook.
    There is one issue. "Add location" is not working because this app is using Foursquare to find location but Foursqure android port i think is not working on Playbook. but this is small issue. Overall awesome, awesome app to take notes. looks great and it works great.

https://catch.com/
    CrackBerry Abuser

If the developer is not interested in BB, then I'm not interested in them.. Lots of note taking apps out there and once BB10 hits I'm sure there will be even more...
    Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!

Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, Z10 and now Z30 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,520 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by kozmo68 View Post
    If the developer is not interested in BB, then I'm not interested in them.. Lots of note taking apps out there and once BB10 hits I'm sure there will be even more...
    i can see your point. but it is pretty cool app. some needs to enlighten and educated. they need to understand their mistake. .........by the way go rim go .....
    CrackBerry Abuser

This app is damn good, I just tried and fell in love with it. They might not be interested in RIM, but their app runs well in the android player. Not a single hiccup.

I transferred all my notes from SimpleNotes (a cloud based note as well) and evernote to Catch. It is so much better.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,520 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Default Re: Catch. Awesome android port notepad.

Quote Originally Posted by jiatern View Post
    This app is damn good, I just tried and fell in love with it. They might not be interested in RIM, but their app runs well in the android player. Not a single hiccup.

I transferred all my notes from SimpleNotes (a cloud based note as well) and evernote to Catch. It is so much better.
    I share your entusiasm. Love this app as well.

I did not realize but older version of catch is available in app world. I got message through facebook that they are looking into bb10. I asked them to update version available for playbook to the latest.

there is one small problem. catch can pipoint your location using foursquare but this is not available for playbook so it does not work. otherwise perfect app

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2