- CrackBerry User
- 56 Posts
Can't sideload - not sure what's happening?
Playbook - latest version
Can't install DDPB - gives error - a dll required is missing ... can't complete installation. Tried compatibility settings, no difference.
Tried BBH Tool - program opens, follow all the steps in the tutotial. But says Bar files NOT installed on connected device. Please try again.
Have latest version of Java - 7 installed.
Have net framework installed and enabled.
Have Playbook in Dev mode.
What gives? what else am I missing?
- 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM #4
Playbook app manager in chrome is my number one choice, I have dropped using DDPB all together."People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
- 02-08-2013, 07:53 AM #7
I'm getting this:
SSL connection error
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-08-2013, 09:48 AM #11
- 2,675 Posts
Maybe it's a firewall/antivirus issue.
For DDPB, you need to enable net framework for it to install/work, on top of java.
Windows 7 and older natively have net framework on them. I believe DDPB requires 3.5, while Windows 8 has 4.0, so you may have to activate some of the older net frameworks
- By BBkid18 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:21 PM
- By BBkid18 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:44 PM
- By happilyeverafter in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:52 AM
- By am24 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:56 PM
- By CBnewbie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:40 AM