Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry Page Plus Internet Help

I don't know if you have fixed your problem but you can try this

This article is written for those using Alltel branded blackberries. It was written using an 8330 (Curve), but should work for others.

1) Activate the phone on page plus
    This is fairly simple, and I won't go into this on for this tutorial. You basically need to have the phone working, and do OTA Programming beforehand.

2) Download "hacked" service books.
    hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/315018851/Browser_via_TCP_and_BBMAPS_MMS.ipd]RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

3) Put phone in Legacy Mode
    On the phone, go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Books. Press and hold ALT and then press SBEB

4) Load the service books on blackberry
    Using Device Manager software, Go to Backup, then Advanced. Choose the file you downloaded in step 2.

5) Configure CDMA Setup Screen
    Dial ##000000

Settings to change:
    SIP User Id: PHONENUMBER@vzw3g.com
    SIP Password: vzw
    MIP User Id: PHONENUMBER@vzw3g.com
    *Primary HA Address: 255.255.255.255
    *Secondary HA Address: 68.28.89.76

*The HA Address might not need to change on your phone, but it did on mine...

Credit must be given to pc-tech101, who's tutorials and help made this possible Thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by linuxjoe View Post
    I don't know if you have fixed your problem but you can try this

This article is written for those using Alltel branded blackberries. It was written using an 8330 (Curve), but should work for others.

1) Activate the phone on page plus
    This is fairly simple, and I won't go into this on for this tutorial. You basically need to have the phone working, and do OTA Programming beforehand.

2) Download "hacked" service books.
    hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/315018851/Browser_via_TCP_and_BBMAPS_MMS.ipd]RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

3) Put phone in Legacy Mode
    On the phone, go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Books. Press and hold ALT and then press SBEB

4) Load the service books on blackberry
    Using Device Manager software, Go to Backup, then Advanced. Choose the file you downloaded in step 2.

*The HA Address might not need to change on your phone, but it did on mine...

Credit must be given to pc-tech101, who's tutorials and help made this possible Thanks!
    Joe, do you have the other zip file of the 24 edited service books that went along with this one? What version of the service book is this? Like when was it posted.
    CrackBerry Newbie

i tried to download the service books, but it says the download has expired o_0
    CrackBerry Newbie

what problem is this supposed to solve?

would you please link to the original question or problem?

this looks like a very useful walkthrough, but i'm not sure what the point is...
    CrackBerry Newbie

do anyone kno how to get ur BBM and internet browser configuration back working on page plus
    CrackBerry User

**How To Get Everything Working any bb With PagePlus Cellular**

- For BB 8330/8130 ALT S ALT B ALT E ALT B
    - OR
    - ALT S S ALT B ALT E ALT B
    - To load Service Books On the BB Storm press and hold num button until it locks
    - You will see the lock
    - Then press 4?2?
    -
    - It should show Legacy Enabled.
    -
    -
    - Open Blackberry Desktop Manager and click Backup and Restore
    - Click Advanced
    - Click File and select Open
    - Choose the Service Book you downloaded above, click Open
    - In Computer Databases section click Service Books and click the >> button
    - When prompted select Yes
    - You should now be using the modified Service Books

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RQW6GZK
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Followed but have questions

I am trying to import the service books but the Blackberry Desktop Software does not give me an advanced option through back up and restore. Infact i have a restore button under the device tab and a backup button. I have tried both but never been able to find an advanced button to move that file in. I tried all day yesterday. Ideas?
    CrackBerry Newbie

you have to put that ipd file into mydocs/blackberry/backup. that is where it looks for it. at least that is what i did. and it worked. i'm still not able to get google sync going or map or the browser but at least it's on the phone. still having some trouble where it says wireless radio not turned on.
    CrackBerry Newbie

okay, so i got it all to work. my main goal was to get my google contacts onto the phone. you need to download that megaupload link. when in the blackberry desktop, first i backed up my settings. then when you go to restore, see where it is trying to get the backup file from. mine said something like mydoc/blackberry/backup. i had to move the downloaded file to there because it wouldn't show up on the desktop for some reason. anyway, i clicked on it and it restored it, put the settings on the phone. next, you have to do the process that is above at the beginning. the ##000 etc. for me, i had to add the password of "vzw". then i had to click the trackbal (pearl flip 8230) and hit save. it restarted itself and boom. i can do it all. amazing!!! thanks to you computer whizzes on the board for putting up the service books and directions, etc...
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    pm me for it

Quote Originally Posted by gmx85 View Post
    Joe, do you have the other zip file of the 24 edited service books that went along with this one? What version of the service book is this? Like when was it posted.
    ok this didnt work for me? any Idea why? I followed instructions exactly
    SEARCH THIS!! Twitter @bcampbell11 follow me and I follow back
    Banned

I have a Blackberry Bold 9650 and i'm trying unsuccessfully to use it with Page Plus, i followed your steps, but i got stuck by configuring the settings,

Does anyone know how i can change the settings?
    CrackBerry User

has and pageplus blackberry users been to the site www.pageplus.blackberry.com? supposedly your supposed to get blackberry internet service from there.
    CrackBerry User

have you ever been to the site pageplus.blackberry.com? i think your supposed to get blackberry internet service from there.