- 04-30-2013, 01:16 AM #28
Why do you think you will be able to edit a service book for verizon to work on att if att data will block it as it not being a valid pin on their network for bis?
Also any info if I can bring my own Verizon BB curve 8530 I dontunderstand why not unless they just wont activate a pin not in their data base for some reason.
- CrackBerry User
05-04-2013, 04:49 PM #29
- 13 Posts
I purchased a Straight Talk BlackBerry today. I was able to activate it without a problem with the ST service while porting in a T-Mobile prepaid number. I created a new blackberry email address on the device. I also was able to find the BIS management page:
Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to log into it yet. I posted in the BlackBerry community forums today for some assistance. So it looks like full BIS service will be available.
- 05-09-2013, 07:57 PM #30
Im too happy with my 9780 GSM Berry. If they offered BYOB Id consider switching from Simple Mobile. T-mo coverage is not as good as ATT nor Verizon, but I love the 9780
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-17-2013, 07:27 AM #31
- 6 Posts
Trapster and Gas Buddie work but Waze does not. Still waiting a response on the Waze forums.
Last edited by Norm95; 05-19-2013 at 06:04 AM.
- CrackBerry User
11-26-2013, 03:04 PM #34
- 65 Posts
I can confirm that the BIS with ST's BlackBerry Curve is indeed the full BIS. I'm even able to run BES Express on it as I could on any other BIS. The one problem I have is not being assigned or able to create a log-in for ST's BIS portal. Customer Service, as usual, is clueless.
- By Gayatri in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2013, 11:52 PM
- By CASH in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:25 AM
- By vincentnyc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 59Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:47 AM
- By CostaRicaParadise in forum News & RumorsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-04-2010, 02:56 AM
- By patel4prez in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2009, 08:20 PM