Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default New Cellular South Phones

Well the title is actually the question.. Has anyone heard of any new Blackberries coming to cellular south? Im on the panel and i took a survey the other day for new phones that they could name, but all of them were LG's
    Cellular South

Ask for pin or bar-code
    CrackBerry User

Hi, I also have Cellular South and I have the Pearl but I want to upgrade to the Curve but when I went into the store they said they had removed it from my account because they no longer offered that feature but I read a news story that cell phone providers could not just remove something from your account without your approval. Do you know anything about this? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!
    Jennifer
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

What did they remove off your account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    331990A0

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    What did they remove off your account?

He has 11 posts, 10 of them were asking the same question.

In 10 different threads he's asking the same question about removing the upgrade feature. Once is not a problem, but 10 times is annoying, especially in everyone's thread. I told him not to hijack my thread.

To answer your question, I was told by a rep that the Bold might be coming to Cellular South by May... the begining of..... Maybe! We'll see

msblueline
    msblueline: "ms" Does not stand for Ms., Miss., or Mrs. It stands for Mississippi

www.twitter.com/msblueline
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by msbluelline View Post
    He has 11 posts, 10 of them were asking the same question.

In 10 different threads he's asking the same question about removing the upgrade feature. Once is not a problem, but 10 times is annoying, especially in everyone's thread. I told him not to hijack my thread.

To answer your question, I was told by a rep that the Bold might be coming to Cellular South by May... the begining of..... Maybe! We'll see

msblueline
    NICELY DONE!
    HIT ME ON TWITTER
    @kmcooley
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

I got that panel email several weeks ago but no BB's, looked like LG's that weren't that impressive.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Looks like we may have some new plans also... Got a panel email today and they were askin bout plans... I hope we get some new BB's soon though, I can upgrade in April so maybe by then they will have some
    Cellular South

Ask for pin or bar-code
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Looks like we may have some new plans also... Got a panel email today and they were askin bout plans... I hope we get some new BB's soon though, I can upgrade in April so maybe by then they will have some

I haven't gotten the "plans" email yet. What kinds of questions did they ask about plans? They already have some of the most for the money plans compared to others in this area.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I haven't gotten the "plans" email yet. What kinds of questions did they ask about plans? They already have some of the most for the money plans compared to others in this area.
    They had a few family unlimited plans and an overage protection feature on there
    Cellular South

Ask for pin or bar-code
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

They had a few family unlimited plans and an overage protection feature on there
    Finally got the email, I got excited, great plans
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    pm for it

I got the email yesterday too. I wonder how many people fill it out since they said that they put the first 500 in the drawing for the free phones.

I fill it out everytime to see if it will help make a difference in the phones we might get and now this email might help with the plans.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Quote Originally Posted by carolmiss View Post
    I got the email yesterday too. I wonder how many people fill it out since they said that they put the first 500 in the drawing for the free phones.

I fill it out everytime to see if it will help make a difference in the phones we might get and now this email might help with the plans.
    There were some great plans on the survey. I made sure I rated the 89 for first and 69 for the others very high. The plan builder was nice also if they use it and the prices on it.
    CrackBerry User

Hi everyone,
    I read the posts about new phones and since I'm eligible for an upgrade, I went merrily to my local (Mobile AL area) store to speak to the ever friendly (sarcasm DEFINITELY intended) cs rep. Simple question: ME: Are you getting any new phones? I don't want to burn my upgrade if you're gonna have the Bold in May. HER: Where did you hear that?
    ME: You ever hear of Crackberry.com?
    HER: Nope, never
    ME: Well, are you getting new phones or not?
    HER: We never know til the boxes arrive. They don't want us to get customers hopes up.
    ME: So if i upgrade today, can I get a new phone when the Bolds come out?
    HER: No you gotta wait for a year.
    ME: And i gotta pay again then too right?
    HER: (Smile)

What's the purpose of being a CS rep if there's no emphasis on the SERVICE? Does anyone know for sure if Cellular South is getting new phones cause I'll be less than cordial if I have to deal with THAT ***** again..............
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Quote Originally Posted by mpdranger10 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I read the posts about new phones and since I'm eligible for an upgrade, I went merrily to my local (Mobile AL area) store to speak to the ever friendly (sarcasm DEFINITELY intended) cs rep. Simple question: ME: Are you getting any new phones? I don't want to burn my upgrade if you're gonna have the Bold in May. HER: Where did you hear that?
    ME: You ever hear of Crackberry.com?
    HER: Nope, never
    ME: Well, are you getting new phones or not?
    HER: We never know til the boxes arrive. They don't want us to get customers hopes up.
    ME: So if i upgrade today, can I get a new phone when the Bolds come out?
    HER: No you gotta wait for a year.
    ME: And i gotta pay again then too right?
    HER: (Smile)

What's the purpose of being a CS rep if there's no emphasis on the SERVICE? Does anyone know for sure if Cellular South is getting new phones cause I'll be less than cordial if I have to deal with THAT ***** again..............
    Oh yea, I would've been ready to jack somebody up. Luckily I haven't had that happen. I think sometimes these rep.'s, and it's not all of them cause I have had pretty good luck with them, cover up the fact that they don't know about new products coming out. Sometimes they may not care or they are just drawing a check. I did speak with a rep who explained the new upgrade system that CS has put in place and it didn't sound so bad, and if she explained it right, it may save us customers some money. I also told her to mention to corporate that we needed the Bold or the Niagara from BB.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have asked my local store (Mobile). They said usually when a new phone comes out. It takes Cellular South atleast 1 year from the release date of the phone to other providers, before CS will get the phone. "That is just how the company has always done it".

Just thought I would share what they told me.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Quote Originally Posted by zoelizi View Post
    I have asked my local store (Mobile). They said usually when a new phone comes out. It takes Cellular South atleast 1 year from the release date of the phone to other providers, before CS will get the phone. "That is just how the company has always done it".

Just thought I would share what they told me.
    Well I hope they don't wait too long, some phones they have came out with quickly. They do a lot of testing before releasing phones, except for the HTC Touch Diamond aka CRAP.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Hahaha, well maybe since the new Niagra is going to be released eventually we'll get it
    Cellular South

Ask for pin or bar-code
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    PIN
    I prefer to type.

yeah i feel like the pearl flip or the nigara will be next with cellsouth. my guess is the pearl flip first since it is making its way through patents. with the nigara being next, i'll be getting the nigara day of release. with or without wifi.
    if you can't be good, be good at it!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

I'm due for an upgrade in April and am going to wait until the next new thing comes out.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    G YOURSELF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

I'm also due an upgrade in April, but will be waiting for the next new one... and no I'm not gonna get the pearl flip if it happens to be the next one.. lol
    Cellular South

Ask for pin or bar-code
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Me neither. Me and the Pearl don't get along that well.

CrackBerry Newbie

Default new phones to Cellular South

I heard through the grapvine that it will be coming in by the end of April! Watch the cellular south website daily!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31C6B03C

Which one will be coming?

CrackBerry Abuser

I love the Curve but its time for something new. Can't wait to upgrade to the Bold.

CrackBerry Newbie

If you search on google "BlackBerry cellularsouth downloads" the first result should be a BlackBerry.com page for software downloads (both Desktop and Device OS software) for CellularSouth. It usually shows their BlackBerry devices - Pearl 8130, Curve 8330, World Edition 8830. It wasn't until one or two days ago I saw a software download for the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220. So it looks like CellularSouth is getting the Pearl Flip.
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast