I, personally, like it...it looks very nice and has a few built in features that blow the iPhone out of the water!

And any phone that can do that...is a phone i wouldnt mind having!!! LoL...

I especially like the built in Video Camera in the front so you can do the video calling...That's neat!!!

And Nokia has been around for a VERYYY long time...and this isnt there first touchscreen phone! so they may have the upper-hand on the iPhone with that alone!!! I think the only downfall is the iPhone App-Store...But I'm sure Nokia will come up with something...i mean, c'mon you're already getting unlimited song downloads for a year after purchase from the Nokia Music Store!!!

http://www.twice.com/article/CA66017...?desc=topstory
    10-03-08 11:20 AM
    I'm not a touch screen fan, but I agree that the free music downloads is a big draw! And if I do get interested in a touchscreen, this one looks pretty nice.
    10-03-08 01:48 PM
    $350 unlocked. It doesn't seem like it's going to be anywhere near as good as the iPhone.
    10-03-08 02:31 PM
    $350 unlocked. It doesn't seem like it's going to be anywhere near as good as the iPhone.
    Well IT has a video cam!
    10-03-08 02:45 PM
    Well IT has a video cam!
    So does my iPhone. Lol.
    10-03-08 03:05 PM
    I thought the os looks disgusting??....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-08 03:17 PM
    So does my iPhone. Lol.
    It didn't when it was initially released.
    10-03-08 03:51 PM
    It didn't when it was initially released.
    It was with the 3g release. :-)
    10-03-08 08:34 PM
    It'll do well outside North America. At the pricepoint during launch, this thing will sell like hotcakes.

I'm waiting for an N-series touchscreen though
    10-12-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD