You have failed!
    I still have my Startac and will probably keep it.
    Just got a call from my husband where he just went to your store because his Razr is failing for the 4th time, we take very good care of our stuff and there is no abuse.
    Since they agreed you have no phone that will work for our needs, he was sent to AT&T,
    thanks for being so honest, 90% of my friends and several verizon employees wish they had kept their Startac's.
    Anyway, I think he is trying an Iphone, whenever he has used one before (friends) he liked it and I believe we can see to operate it without having to put on glasses,
    I hate this is happening, but what is going on with Verizon??????????
    07-18-09 02:51 PM
    Umm you know this is crackberry and not verizon.com right?
    07-18-09 02:58 PM
    What don't you understand?
    I would like a phone, nothing spectacular, just a phone, something that works and the hinges don't fall of.
    I know you can't drop an Iphone but I can drop my phone on concrete all day long, nothing happens, except the phone still works.

STORM, guess what, not good enough for me, something user friendly would be nice, sorry for being angry but I can not believe how many people are going to AT&T.
    Some people are not going with Iphone because they can not get Bloomberg live?
    Sorry for being frustrated
    Last edited by StarTac; 07-18-09 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Unsure
    07-18-09 04:07 PM
    I guess we're trying to understand what any of that has to do with BLACKBERRIES????
    07-18-09 04:51 PM
    The storm isn't the only option on Verizon. You can try the htc ozone blackberry curve etc etc. It seems that you already have your mind made up anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your iphone. Its a pretty good phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 06:29 PM
    well, I got to play with the new phone and it is pretty amazing, the touch screen.
    But it still might not be for me, I could only keep one phone number in storage for each person, but since most of my friends keep their cell phones on now that may work.
    Maybe I can hang a magnifying glass around my neck?
    I am so spoiled with the startac, I can see everything on there, if someone wanted to there are 3 different buildings to match peoples number to

1=cellphone
    2=officebuilding
    3=house
    I rely a lot on Onstar when I drive, just say their name.
    My husband said he could not see the screens on any of the Verizon phones and that the Iphone is much better in that regard.
    We do not want to leave Verizon, I can't because of Onstar and I will keep hoping Verizon will come out with something better for me, Thanks everybody
    07-18-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD