So here's my question.
    I'm on bell currently and I am awaiting the day the Bold will finally come to my provider.
    Anyways, instead of waiting for that to happen I'm wondering if there is any word on the touch diamond coming to Bell?
    If this is sometime soon, I may consider switching from blackberry to htc. This would be a hard change considering I love everything about blackberrys.
    I'm also wondering about the curve. Is there any major differences between it and the pearl(what I currently own) besides the obvious physical characteristics?

Any feedback would be helpful!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 04:26 AM
    Don't know too much about the Diamond Touch, but I do know that the curve isn't much different besides the physical differences. I have both of the devices and perfer the curve only for the fact that I think it is easier to type.
    09-27-08 04:33 AM
    If you're really getting the HTC Diamond, I suggest you start saving up for a second battery.
    HTC screwed up by not putting in a bigger battery. With so much features on the Diamond it
    just chews up the battery.

09-27-08 04:54 AM
    If you're really getting the HTC Diamond, I suggest you start saving up for a second battery.
    HTC screwed up by not putting in a bigger battery. With so much features on the Diamond it
    just chews up the battery.

Nice to know Thanks
    09-27-08 04:56 AM
    Yes thank you for that tip.

09-27-08 05:39 AM
    Yes thank you for that tip.

Not trying to be a hater but after flashing a custom ROM on my Diamond, the battery life is the same as my old BB 8130 with the OS4.5 upgrade. Course, out of the box, the battery issue holds true. Best thing about the Diamond is the ability to customize the ROM and have customers fix or enhance certain things like the battery life.

09-30-08 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD