I'm not sure if I'm even posting in the right forum, but I need some suggestions. I currently have a BB Tour and am pleased with it (I love the keyboard, the BBIM and the BB email). My husband also has the Tour and hates it. We're on Verizon and he's upset with the lack of apps and junk on his BB. So he wants to get a Droid or something similar. I, honestly, would love to wait until Verizon offers a 4G BB but I don't see it happening anytime in the near future and I really should get a new phone. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for me? I am very nervous about switching, as I love my physical keyboard on the BB (I need to feel the keys), and I know the Droid Maxx, I believe, has had good reviews and has a slideout keyboard, but I have heard horrible things about the battery life. It seems all those phones have batteries that can't be removed and that is another thing that "scares" me, since I'm so used to my BB and having to do random battery pulls and all that. Basically, I'm looking for something comparable to the BB, but is faster and has more capabilities. Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    08-19-12 10:27 AM
    The Droid 4 has a side slider keyboard not the Mac. The Max is all touch screen. Most of Verieons phones are 9 months or so old so new stuff in on the horizon. Unless you want the Galaxy S III or Droid Incredible HD I would wait . That being said if you can't wait the BB 9930, RAZR Max, Rezound, and the other devices listed are all excellent.

My advice Is that if you can't wait you.should get the 9930. It's head and shoulders better than your tour . The RAZR HD Max is expected to be announced the for your husband to wait at least that long if at all possible.

Good Luck!
    08-19-12 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD