Guys,

I am blackberry addictive user I am happy with it since 2007.

Anyway I had sidekick for five years. I was used to be sidekick addictive, but no longer. Yeah I know sidekick's keyboard is still king than others such as HTC, BB, on and on.

SK has very limit for apps, and customizes. Danger make you pay apps and others. if something new apps with new device, They force you buy another device. no way update/ new apps for old device. what the waste unlike BB does.. Even Sidekick Hilton WAS Hacked! BB is more secure and hackless..

BB has many apps, beautiful themes, everything's, on and on

Brit6- Dont' ever be compare sidekick to BB about keyboard like Orange specs and berry specs. Keep in mind: Sidekick's keyboard is horizontal and Blackberry keyboard is vertical, expect Storm has both. they are totally different keyboard's angles. But you can compare BB BOLD/ CURVE 's keyboard to Samsung blackjack, PRE Palm, Lotis, they are vertical keyboards. Therefore BB's keyboard are better than non BB devices with vertical keyboard

Sidekick is for younger kids, hackers, white trash/ white trailer, ghetto, thugs, poverty thats what I've seen.. NO bias nor kidding.. "sidekick in the Fisher Price Box is full toy package" that's what they looking for! it's not for me.
    You have great points right here. lol.

That's kind of getting a little stereotype right there? I mean I am a Sidekick user still (getting my BB tomorrow) and I think that's a little harsh.

-Luis
    04-26-09 05:33 PM
    Sidekicks are for hackers?!

C'mon...I know a lot of hackers and none of them would go with a Sidekick. You can't do as much with a SK as compared to other phones, like nokia ones.
    04-26-09 10:07 PM
    Yeah I always felt that the old SK (including the 2008 one) were on the GPRS network, not EDGE. however, I don't think T-Mobile could "lie" about the new being 3G when it's not.

People watched as the Sidekick 2009 went through the FCC and was approved. There was clearly a 3G radio detailed in there.

I don't think it will do much to enhance the speed. Danger OS was always kind of slow for me when it came to the web. I saw a video of the new LX in use and the web browser still looks as slow as heck.
    Really? the 3G LX's web browser running so slow? Thats why let us wait and see when it release on May 13th. and see whats the result about the 3G SKLX's verdict, soon..

You have great points right here. lol.

That's kind of getting a little stereotype right there? I mean I am a Sidekick user still (getting my BB tomorrow) and I think that's a little harsh.

-Luis
    yeah thanks! so, I agree that's is little harsh. but the TRUTH could be hurt people.

Sidekicks are for hackers?!

C'mon...I know a lot of hackers and none of them would go with a Sidekick. You can't do as much with a SK as compared to other phones, like nokia ones.
    Ha ha I know there isn't anymore when many celebrity stars left sidekick for new tech smartphone unlike SK was HACKED, and divide them into various tech smart phones they get and make sure phone is more secure. as well Hackers left sk for different smart phone, so hackers are no longer hacker, unfortunately hackers became stalkers who following where celebrity stars go on Google maps and gps where they live or go coffee without their personal privacy. those are so popular and crazy now! ha
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 04-27-09 at 02:22 AM.
    04-27-09 02:20 AM
    You know it's funny...you mentioned the "white trash" stereotype. I only know like 2 white people with SK.
    Last semester in my math class, I pulled out my Sk to check the time and was told by a black guy next to me that I had a "black phone" wtf? Haha

The fact that Souja Boy has a SK makes me NOT want to have one again!

And yes I felt the LX 3G wasn't as fast as it should be. I was disappointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 01:52 PM
    You know it's funny...you mentioned the "white trash" stereotype. I only know like 2 white people with SK.
    Last semester in my math class, I pulled out my Sk to check the time and was told by a black guy next to me that I had a "black phone" wtf? Haha

Remember there are dead spots when it comes to 3G. I noticed it when I had my G1 (some places are faster then others).

WOW about the Black Phone LOL. Thats crazy. People at my high school always see me whip out my Sidekick and say OMG Your Rich. Its like the kids with Sidekicks are always approached as the rich kids.

-Luis
    04-27-09 05:42 PM

White dude.. excuse me, what,? I am right next to you, Mm are you trying to insult me something? You make fun of my dude bro, because I am black.. Ha Ha ha JK... You really CRACK ME UP! thank for laughable!

I think the person who talked you " i had a black phone".. he is plain stupid what made his comments.. but yes its funny..

In real life I am black.. am i cool?
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 04-28-09 at 12:23 AM.
    04-28-09 12:21 AM
    Sidekicks are pieces of crap! They brake so easily, everyone likes them b/c of that stupid swivel which is held on by a metal pin.. I mean, why else has there been so many sidekicks including a new one on May 13th? Because they keep breaking and are complete garbage. They're a kids phone. Blackberry is where it's at. Can't even watch youtube on a sidekick lol

and I work for tmobile and I asked a young 16 yerar old boy once, " why do you even like the sidekick ", and he said " because lil wayne said it in his song "...
    04-28-09 09:44 AM
    White dude.. excuse me, what,? I am right next to you, Mm are you trying to insult me something? You make fun of my dude bro, because I am black.. Ha Ha ha JK... You really CRACK ME UP! thank for laughable!

I think the person who talked you " i had a black phone".. he is plain stupid what made his comments.. but yes its funny..

In real life I am black.. am i cool?
    Yeah black people are cool.

I just think it's ******** to associate something as a "black phone" or a "white phone". I couldn't believe that guy said that to me, I didn't know what to think!
    I think most of the people I see with sks at my school are black because most of the black people I know at college are from hugr cities, where sks are REALLY popular. I see people of all races use BBs though. Obama has one too!

It's freaking hilarious.

04-28-09 11:37 AM
    Sidekicks are cool and all. They jst don't allow much for customization because they lock them phones down. You have to buy everything.
    04-28-09 03:36 PM
    blackberry all the way
    04-28-09 05:01 PM
    Get A Blackberry!! Trust Me!!
    05-08-09 08:48 AM
    blackberry, that's why you came here, obviously. oh this is an old thread. so what did you get? LOL
    05-17-09 02:23 AM
    Lol, wow.
    So I left my sidekick (After the LCD screen messed up) and went to a BlackBerry
    Sidekick doesn't have nearly as many apps as many people have said earlier.
    Sidekick ringtones are costly, about 2.50? or 2.95? ( It's been a couple months now without the phone)
    Sidekick's are more for teenagers, and considering you came from Blackberry, it's really a downgrade.
    One thing to note, internet browser is not as good as Blackberrys, camera quality not as good, the video messaging is really disappointing...
    05-20-09 01:40 AM
    blackberry, that's why you came here, obviously. oh this is an old thread. so what did you get? LOL
    Darn I did the same thing... sad. Haha
    05-20-09 01:41 AM
    I had the color sidekick, skII, and skIII and the only thing I miss about the sidekick is the large keyboard and the cheap data.

Now, I do hate that the new one is 3g. What's good with that tmobile?
    05-20-09 08:38 AM
    I had the first colorless sidekick and got all the others untill I moved to ATT for the 8800 now I have a Bold and would never even touch a sidekick now

05-25-09 03:44 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD