OK 1st don't pick on me two much for having a centro,I am planing on a new BB next upgrade. I can not decide when because I have the 1 yr upgrade in Jan and the 2yr in November. One part tells me to wait till nov to see what comes out and the other part tells me to get the curve in Jan. What do you think? Just can not to find out what all the hype is with the Blackberry. I really like what seems to big a larger screen to view web pages .

Thanks from a future BB Addict
    Last edited by CookieGuy; 12-13-08 at 05:07 PM.
    12-13-08 04:52 PM
    It's mostly personal choice, but I'd say what I've said to someone before. Go to the mall / closest shopping haven, and play with the version of BB you'd want. Do the pro-con thing and find out what you could do with / without. If you don't find something that you fancy in January, wait until November. Take that as a sign of things (good) to come.
    12-13-08 05:04 PM
    Everyday new technology hits the markets. As soon as you buy an electronic device the next day there will be something more advanced, so don't worry about something new and better coming out Nov 2009, cause it WILL happen. I can promise you that.

Go ahead and grab the Curve in January and have a good time with it.
    12-14-08 02:35 PM
    I think now is a good time to get whatever Blackberry you want. RIM has released all of their new models and there probably won't be anything else coming from them until late next year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 05:16 AM
    thanks for the information.
    12-20-08 09:43 PM
    I agree, I think you should go ahead and get the Curve now.
    12-21-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD