Anyone have any experience with the Samsung Saga?
    04-20-09 07:08 PM
    Yes. What would you like to know? I'm kind of a phone addict so I'm looking to drop it ASAP but the phone itself isn't bad at all.

It's just as good as any Verizon Smartphone. I guess that's my problem with it. It doesn't stand out and Windows Mobile is not that great. I'm honestly about done waiting on Verizon to get that killer phone. The service is great but I want a killer phone damn it. Anyway I'm ranting.

I don't check CrackBerry very often since I've never had a Blackberry. I just check in for info on upcoming BB's. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have on the Saga though.
    04-21-09 06:06 AM
    Well, I suppose it would be hard for you to compare it to a Blakberry since you are not a user of one. I currently have a Storm and much like you, change phones often. My biggest concern with a windows os is the battery life, how is the Saga's? In your mind, what are the pros and cons of this phone? Thanks
    04-21-09 07:11 AM
    My coworker had the Saga for a while... It's Windows 6.1. Pretty much the same as every other Windows 6.1 OS phone. Nothing crazy exciting. Just some cool extra programs loaded into it; radio, center button that kind of impersonates a blackberry trackball, etc.

Now, the OMNIA, on the other hand... *drool* Just for the love of goodness turn off the darn widgets. >_<
    04-22-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD