AWESOME!!!!!! GREAT BUDDY! But let me ask you a question?

Why are you here "Waaa Waaa-in" about Storms and pushing your device on a Pedistal? Go find forums and webpages that are just for that phone to brag about it. Good luck buddy. Oh yeah......GLO Fish? hahahhahah c'mon man. Take that phone to your local pre-school and let the Todlers rename it for you.
    LoL. Well said.
    02-12-09 07:15 PM
    LOL good for you.
    02-12-09 07:24 PM
    Go Fish. Windows sucks to begin with, windows sucks more on a cell phone.
    Acer makes phones? Ick. MSI's are way better.
    Glofish? What a stupid name.
    The Storm is getting better all of the time.
    Last edited by dlopan; 02-12-09 at 07:34 PM.
    02-12-09 07:26 PM
    I just don't feel it.
    02-12-09 07:58 PM
    I love crackberry never ceases to keep me entertained. Did the phone come with a go fish game too? Come on dude go to crackfish.com and brag there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 09:12 PM
    Damn. Homeboy got no love.
    ~D
    02-13-09 11:58 AM
    You can rag on the phone all you want. I have no problem with that. But putting the guy down for posting here because it's not about a BB is just wrong. Did any of you read the category? "Other Smartphones". That means smartphones other than BB's. Do you go into the iPhone section and criticize them for talking abouth the iPhone on a BB forum? Or did I miss something and Rim purchased iPhone from Apple? You should keep your criticisms to the phone or his comments about it, not the fact that he posted on Crackberry.
    02-13-09 12:48 PM
    You can rag on the phone all you want. I have no problem with that. But putting the guy down for posting here because it's not about a BB is just wrong. Did any of you read the category? "Other Smartphones". That means smartphones other than BB's. Do you go into the iPhone section and criticize them for talking abouth the iPhone on a BB forum? Or did I miss something and Rim purchased iPhone from Apple? You should keep your criticisms to the phone or his comments about it, not the fact that he posted on Crackberry.
    Darn right I will rag on him for posting it here. It is like me going on a Mercedes forum bragging I got the Hyundai Genesis. COME'ON! But seriously it is a forum nothing to get worked up over. It is all fun people poke fun at each other it is what keeps it interesting. Nothing personal
    02-13-09 06:49 PM
    Dude, even guys over at XDA Developers where they like all things WinMobile hate anything Glofish makes as they make them so porly. Horrible reviews on that thing.
    02-13-09 11:22 PM
    Darn right I will rag on him for posting it here. It is like me going on a Mercedes forum bragging I got the Hyundai Genesis. COME'ON! But seriously it is a forum nothing to get worked up over. It is all fun people poke fun at each other it is what keeps it interesting. Nothing personal
    If he had posted in the Storm forum, I would agree. But this is "Other Smartphones". What is supposed to be posted here if it's not about phones other than BB's? I'm not defending his phone choice, just his right to post here about it without being put down about posting about a phone other than a BB. Seems some BB owners have some serious insecurities about their phones...
    02-14-09 12:38 PM
    If he had posted in the Storm forum, I would agree. But this is "Other Smartphones". What is supposed to be posted here if it's not about phones other than BB's? I'm not defending his phone choice, just his right to post here about it without being put down about posting about a phone other than a BB. Seems some BB owners have some serious insecurities about their phones...
    I agree 100%...
    02-15-09 01:36 AM
    Lighten up

We're talking about cell phones here.......cell phones....
    02-15-09 04:49 AM
    I had winmo for 3 years and it's awful. Unreliable, crash prone, needs a total wipe every 6 months to make it run properly. That anyone would choose to use it for their phone just shows how little they know about the smartphone market they're trying to get into.

02-15-09 04:56 AM
    LOL!!!!! OMFG!!!!
    Go buy a real phone. looked the phone up on google and it looks like an straight rip off of the mda compact.

If you want to define yourself as a human being, you really should have bought an blackberry.

Glofiish apperently the land of the rising sun can't spell glow fish wuahahahaha
    02-15-09 05:03 AM
    Lighten up

We're talking about cell phones here.......cell phones....
    Exactly what people should do. Lighten up about someone talking about something other than a BB in the "Other Smartphones" categoru Criticize the phone or his comments all you want, but not the fact that he posted about soemthing other than a BB.
    02-16-09 12:06 AM
    E-TEN wins Best Choice with Glofiish DX900 | Mobility Site

E-TEN wins Best Choice with Glofiish DX900

Posted by Jack Cook on 06/4/08 in ETEN, PocketPC

First dual-SIM handset, mobile TV handset, and two great new models for consumers

E-TEN has been awarded the Best Choice of Computex Award 2008 for its innovative new Glofiish DX900 – the first dual-SIM Windows Mobile handset to support HSDPA and EDGE. The DX900 is being showcased at the E-TEN booth along with three more industry-leading Pocket PC Phones - the Glofiish V900 the first to support mobile TV, the Glofiish X900 for consumers who demand the best, and the great value Glofiish X610.
    02-16-09 09:58 PM

First dual-SIM handset, mobile TV handset, and two great new models for consumers

E-TEN has been awarded the Best Choice of Computex Award 2008 for its innovative new Glofiish DX900 � the first dual-SIM Windows Mobile handset to support HSDPA and EDGE. The DX900 is being showcased at the E-TEN booth along with three more industry-leading Pocket PC Phones - the Glofiish V900 the first to support mobile TV, the Glofiish X900 for consumers who demand the best, and the great value Glofiish X610.
    02-16-09 09:59 PM

E-TEN has been awarded the Best Choice of Computex Award 2008 for its innovative new Glofiish DX900 – the first dual-SIM Windows Mobile handset to support HSDPA and EDGE. The DX900 is being showcased at the E-TEN booth along with three more industry-leading Pocket PC Phones - the Glofiish V900 the first to support mobile TV, the Glofiish X900 for consumers who demand the best, and the great value Glofiish X610.
    02-16-09 10:01 PM
    when will people learn you can't go on a blackberry forum with another phone and expect not to get set on fire????
    02-16-09 10:39 PM
    God there are to many ***** fanboys around here. If the guy thinks its better then the storm that's his opinion. This is a forum for no BB devices or did you not realize.
    Anyway personally I can't defend my storm as my N95 8gb was much better since it wasn't slow, could play more then one sound at once, had flash and wasn't confined to java only. Least Winmo can run C++ unlike Storm

02-24-09 05:54 PM
    Come on dude go to crackfish.com and brag there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    03-04-09 12:44 AM
    I have to agree with this.

This is the OTHER SMARTPHONE section - the one the website administrator CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING PHONES OTHER THAN RIM. Yet anytime someone does, they get piled on and run off the forum because "this is CrackBerry and how dare you post in the Other Smartphone section about other smartphones! Go back to where you belong!"

It's embarrassing. People need to grow up and realize that their sainted phones (and I love my Curve, don't get me wrong) aren't the end all be all - I for one would love more than 96MB on a goddamn smartphone.

People should be free to post in the other smartphone section about other smartphones without feeling intimidated by a bunch of berry users who absolutely refuse to discuss anything but blackberry. This forum is here for a reason and if you don't want to read about other phones stay the **** out of the other smartphone section. This issue has gotten worse in the last 4 months, with the influx of new users that the new handsets have brought.

The minute another device comes along that does what my Curve does without the limitations of a BB (internal memory, crappy OS, increasingly questionable quality control and I'm looking at you Storm) I'm gone. And I say that as someone who loves my Curve. I just wish RIM wouldn't be so damn complacent.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 03-14-09 at 10:31 PM.
    03-14-09 10:28 PM
    To the poster above me, I feel the exact same way. Androids open ended code looks more appealing every day. If the HTC magic hits hard, I'm outta here. If it doesn't, then I might have to look into the the xperia x1 or omnia. Uh oh, I better run before the crackberry lynch mob gets me.

03-15-09 10:46 AM
    LOL!!!!! OMFG!!!!
    Go buy a real phone. looked the phone up on google and it looks like an straight rip off of the mda compact.

If you want to define yourself as a human being, you really should have bought an blackberry.

Glofiish apperently the land of the rising sun can't spell glow fish wuahahahaha
    So, a cellphone allows one to define themself as a human being? Interesting, I always thought that a persons actions and character defined them. I love reading about people who defend their phones and their carriers more vehemently than they'd defend a loved one.

These are cellphones, just tools, life would not cease to exist if every cellphone on earth stopped working tomorrow. Everyone likes what they like. If your phone works for you and you are happy with it, that is all that matters.

Just because I think the storm is a huge steaming pile of fecal mess doesn't mean that others have to agree or act as though I just spit on your mother. To each their own.

03-18-09 09:55 PM
    I just saw this video of the phone and I have to say it truly isn't impressive at all, but yes to each his own, the blackberry isnt going to be everyone's favorite device.
    03-20-09 04:42 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD