Can someone tell me what other phones have push email? I assume windows mobile when used with exchange but I'm not even sure about that.

I'm especially interested in palm and whether or not the iphone with mobileme translates into push email.

One last little tidbit- does any other vendor have the equivalent to desktop redirector? Cause that is just AMAZING
    01-16-09 12:04 AM
    Can someone tell me what other phones have push email? I assume windows mobile when used with exchange but I'm not even sure about that.

I'm especially interested in palm and whether or not the iphone with mobileme translates into push email.

One last little tidbit- does any other vendor have the equivalent to desktop redirector? Cause that is just AMAZING
    If you have a Palm Treo, you can buy a program called Chatter, and it gives you full push. It actually makes the BlackBerry email look quite lacking. Now, as a sidenote, I'll tell you that the program is a bit unstable and sucks the life out of the battery. So, you can see why I now use a BlackBerry instead of a Treo (among many other things). The new Palm Pre looks amazing however, and it may cause me to cheat on my BlackBerry.
    01-16-09 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD