I am moving and won't have internet access for a few days. With an online business, this isn't good.

Does anyone know if I can plug my Nokia E62 into my computer to gain access to the internet? With my business I need about 3 screens open at a time and with the phone, it's tough.

So since my phone does have internet access can you plug it into a computer and have the the screens that show on the phone show on the computer as well.

Does this make sense?
    06-30-07 08:46 AM
    I am sure there is no doubt a work around, but you might be better off on a Symbian site, only because you might find a better response knowledge-wise....

But either way it will be slow....
    07-02-07 02:31 PM
    "...Does anyone know if I can plug my Nokia E62 into my computer to gain access to the internet?" - I did this a while back, BUT, I was using the connection from the PC, not the Nokia's 'own' connection...

I suppose you could do a Google search for tethering with a Nokia E62. This, is a start...
    07-02-07 02:59 PM
    All you have to do is to install the phone's modem drivers. There are on nokia' site (e.g.
    Code:
    http://www.nokia.com/A4151191
    for E61).

Then, you have to create a dialup connection, using the phone/modem and dial the correct apn for internet access..

For example: *99***1# will dial the apn with number 1 at your phone' settings.
    07-02-07 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD