Has anyone seen the New N9 from Nokia. Looks like yet another phone to compete with the Iphone. Engadget put this one out.

Nokia N9 first hands-on! (update: video) -- Engadget
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 06-24-11 at 09:53 PM.
    06-22-11 11:55 AM
    I would jump all over this if it appeared on Amazon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 04:20 AM
    to be honest,

its the only phone which has turned my head in recent months..i went and got it..its a beautiful phone..

the owners of PB will click with this thing immediately..

its a beauty..too bad Nokia is discontuing the OS (Meego) but its a beautiful one..

for me, a phone is a phone..so i will use it as a phone..the apps are appearing for it slowly but i think there will be support for it for a while..

its really a piece of art..go for it if you want something different..

if this was the new Iphone 5, people would have drooled over it...look at the reviews its getting..all positive on the european side...it will sell alot but not sure how many will be produced!
    10-19-11 12:13 AM
    I loved how it looked and how it performed. Played around with it in Gitex Dubai and was impressed by how good it felt.
    10-20-11 02:41 AM
    yep...its a great phone with true multi tasking...

people have got upto 33 apps open for it simultaneuosly..

i wish this would have been the BBX phone but im not holidng my breath over BBX phone...

i love this N9 and continue to use it for a while..i will get my 9900 through work but the N9 is my personal phone...it has almost all the essential apps on it...i only need 3-4 more ...

it even came with angry birds..lol..a freaking small game which BB cant still get... with other EA/gameloft games also...

free maps for virtually everywhere so i used it on my travel and it works great...
    10-20-11 01:38 PM
    I recently left my Torch behind and went with a Nokia c6-01, running Symbian Anna. I know Symbian is not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it. Nokia makes supreme hardware, and truly newer Symbian is not that bad. I am looking forward to running Belle on this beast.

10-22-11 07:13 PM
    The free Ovi Maps are great. Skype over 3G is also awesome.

10-22-11 07:14 PM
    i think many BB fans who are waiting on the BBX phone would have absolutely loved it if it looked anything like the new N9. it is everything they would have wanted from a phone.

Nokia N9 review -- Engadget
    10-26-11 01:09 AM
    I couldn't resist when i found a lone black 16GB version so I snagged it! I'm loving it so far, well except for the fact that it doesn't support Whatsapp.

Here's a quick pic.

Last edited by Maseroche; 10-31-11 at 03:28 AM.
    10-31-11 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD