I am currently with Sprint, and i have the motorola Q. I've had this phone for more than 3 years. I am going to upgrade, i need help on choosing the best phone. I am thinking of going with the BlackBerry Tour; but i've heard it has some problems as well and another new BlackBerry is going to come out soon.

Can you guys help me choose the best phone, price is not a problem.

Thanks!
    10-10-09 08:54 PM
    Go with the Tour, trust me. You'll have noo regrets whatsoever. I mean as far as a blackberry.Now smarthphone wise, the HTC hero looks pretty sweet too. depends if youre into touchscreens and what not lol

but the tour is amazing
    10-10-09 09:08 PM
    I agree, go with the Tour. My brother had a Q for years and finally made the switch to Blackberry and got a Tour and he doesn't know how he went so long without it. He says it kicks the Q's *** for sure.

(Personally I like my Bold, but hey...)
    10-10-09 09:13 PM
    I just got my first Blackberry and its a Tour. I love it. I cant ever see not having it.
    10-10-09 11:12 PM
    I think i will go with a blackberry tour
    10-10-09 11:44 PM
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please stop!

The Blackberry "Onyx" 9700 is coming out in a few weeks at most, and it's the best blackberry EVER!

BoyGeniusReport creamed themselves over the Tour, but when they then got their hands on a pre-release 9700, well, take a look for yourself!

BlackBerry 9700 Review: Part 1 : Boy Genius Report

Plus the Tour has a trackball that many people have had issues with. The Onyx has a touchpad, which everyone agrees is awesome.

Personally, if you're going to buy a BlackBerry it just HAS to be the Onyx.

Just my opinion however
    10-11-09 06:10 AM
    i wouldnt get the tour when the 9700 is about to drop
    i was going to get the 9700. until i found out about the nokia n900.

i mean really, the 9700 is just a smaller slightly upgraded bold. nothing innovarive about it. and no i dont consider a trackpad an innovation.

i love blackberry, but its taking RIM forever to do anything new. maybe one day when they catch up i will come back to blackberry, as i really do love my bold. but for now i am going to get the n900

take a look at this promo video from nokia.
    10-11-09 06:25 AM
    The 9700 isn't going to CDMA is it? If it is this is the Berry I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:15 AM
    what service is the nokia n900 going to be for?
    10-11-09 10:52 AM
    what about the HTC Hero™ with Google™ ?
    10-11-09 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD