Hello everyone.

So last night I was fortunate enough to find freethisberry.com from here on these great forums, I loved how any carrier are all the same price, and an amazing $10 ($5 also for members).

Now, I'm looking to find an exact website, but for all different kinds of phones, like LG, Nokia, etc.

I don't want a website that is like $20, because I am trying to turn this around for profit in my town.

If anyone here is a website owner or knows of a great, legit, FAST website that sells unlock codes for many types of phones, please... share it, I'm in a great need.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for these forums! Have a wonderful New Year!
    12-29-10 10:16 PM
    Hello everyone.

So last night I was fortunate enough to find freethisberry.com from here on these great forums, I loved how any carrier are all the same price, and an amazing $10 ($5 also for members).

Now, I'm looking to find an exact website, but for all different kinds of phones, like LG, Nokia, etc.

I don't want a website that is like $20, because I am trying to turn this around for profit in my town.

If anyone here is a website owner or knows of a great, legit, FAST website that sells unlock codes for many types of phones, please... share it, I'm in a great need.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for these forums! Have a wonderful New Year!
    I can hook you up with a reseller account on the site I use. You name the phone and it has or can get the codes. Give me your email, or send me an email @ remote.phone.unlock at gmail dot com I will get you a link.
    12-31-10 11:38 AM
    Hey guys,

Still looking for a few more options for Unlock Codes. Share em if you got em!
    01-01-11 08:59 PM
    I know the manager at a place my friends with stores use and can probably help you get wholesale pricing. Let me know or pm me.
    01-12-11 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD