ROFL!!!! nvm, don't cancel don't cancel!!!!
    10-12-09 04:01 PM
    You're going to loose your rollover
    Yeah, that's about the only thing preventing me so far.
    10-12-09 04:24 PM
    Yeah, that's about the only thing preventing me so far.
    okay, i have a question for you, and it's an honest question...not a personal attack, not meant to spark a carrier war, etc...

if you have enough minutes to rollover and they make a big difference, why don't you just go to one plan lower and save the $$$, then bump it up when you need it, then bump back down after the heightened use?

are you between plans or something? some absurd difference in allowances to the next lower plan? just too lazy to change or you don't care that much?

i'm always curious about this...rollover minutes and it's influence on users that is.
    10-12-09 04:27 PM
    okay, i have a question for you, and it's an honest question...not a personal attack, not meant to spark a carrier war, etc...

if you have enough minutes to rollover and they make a big difference, why don't you just go to one plan lower and save the $$$, then bump it up when you need it, then bump back down after the heightened use?
    I have the lowest minutes plan, there is no lower. So there's nothing to switch to.

Rollover is like a saftey blanket. I don't use my minutes much, but what would happen on Sprint is:
    -I'd have 500 minutes, normally I wouldn't use them all. Then one month I'd have high usage and have to try not to use my phone or check VM for the rest of the month until weekend/evening minutes roll around. Of course that doesn't really work for incoming calls very well either...

Rollover prevents stupid stuff like that.
    10-12-09 04:35 PM
    i love it...great answer. i talk like 100 mins out of network a month, i'm on a 700 share plan...i'll never EVER go over...
    10-12-09 05:15 PM
    I'm dropping my Blackberry for the Hero because I'm not happy with the Tour number 1 and number 2 RIM's quality control has fallen in the old porcelain pony and is swirling around the rim.

I'm on Tour #4, bad trackball & radio on number 1, 2. bad trackball, screen ripple and muffled sounding to callers., 3. bad trackball & screen freezes, 4. screen freezes and constant self rebooting.

Not willing to try number 5 and being a big Google user the Hero makes more sense to me being a Google centric phone.
    I'm with you. The Quality Control (QC) has gone from Toyota to Chevy...industry excellence to bottom of the portapoddy.

My 9630 Tour will freeze up frequently when you are playing slacker, pandora, and other internet radio programs--although it's worse with slacker. It's likely a software conflict, but still no solution. Whenever I get an email, text or voice call and I'm using video, music player, internet radio the phone will lock up and I am forced to pull the battery.

We've toggled security properties, memory cleaning, blanked out the phone & reinstalled, swapped out for a new phone, however, no success.

I have 4 days left on my 30 day trial before I return it to Verizon...I've already copied my contacts back to my old Curve with Alltell. I'm going to return it unless they have a bulletproof solution to this problem.

Without the special features, my Tour is just an overpriced Curve...so why pay more if it isn't up to snuff? Might as well buy an iPod you can play anywhere & save the disappointment.

I've spent a total of an hour with tech support to remedy the situation, but
    10-14-09 04:14 PM
    Never thought about it.
    10-14-09 04:16 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD