Has anyone tried the htc touch and if so how does it compare to the blackberry curve
    06-21-09 05:48 PM
    My husband had the HTC Tilt (8925) before going to the BB Curve. Not sure what the differences between the 2 HTCs are, but other than missing Windows Mobile, my hubby prefers the Curve. It has so many cooler applications, with easy to find accessories, and not as many bugs. The Tilt was replaced 3 times before I found him the Curve on Craigslist. Another person easily converted to Crackberrism. Also, with the Tilt, the speaker/microphone wasn't the greatest. He couldn't hear people, they couldn't hear him. Every day he thanks me for getting him addicted. We couldn't be happier.
    Last edited by corinthluv; 06-21-09 at 06:37 PM. Reason: "Thanks" not "Thinks" :-)
    06-21-09 06:36 PM
    Skip on the htc touch, small screen 2.8 and not so responsive , also to run it stable you gotta throw a custom rom on it...Not worth the hassel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 06:43 PM
    Thanks for all yalls input
    06-21-09 07:37 PM
    Yeahh I guess the answers just beat up htc to a bloody pulp wowzerssss.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:14 AM
    I liked it okay, but went back to BB after I got the 8900. I couldn't handle a onscreen keyboard.
    07-09-09 11:32 AM
    I had the htc touch for lke 6 months and it was alright. The screen was just too small, but it worked perfect. Windows mobile just sucks now compared to BB.
    07-09-09 11:47 AM
    I had the htc touch for lke 6 months and it was alright. The screen was just too small, but it worked perfect. Windows mobile just sucks now compared to BB.
    I agree with this. The one thing I do miss from the HTC is how the weather is displayed.
    07-09-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD