ummmmm does the htc touch have aim
    if not can you download it?

does it have pic and vid messaging
    02-08-08 07:32 PM
    A quick Google search yields all your answers. Yes, yes and yes.
    02-09-08 01:10 AM
    How do u like the htc touch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 10:40 PM
    uggghhh... Ive had the touch for about 6 months, and although its got a nice form and features, It an absolute pain to live with, memory issues, the touchscreen looses sensitivity after 3 weeks and you have to stab it with the syluys to make it do anything (touch is designed so you can use your fingers!). Although its great for multimedia and whatnot, the disappointing responsiveness combined with memory issues (runs like a snail....). After having replaced/repaired the device 3 TIMES iv'e given up, so I bought a "Faulty" blackberry off of a friend for a tenner (its stuck in the reboot cycle, and im sure I can rectify that). But I think the WinMob platform is great, but the original touch was a big disappointment. The touch DUAL and CRUISE however, great devices, brilliant! Shell out a bit more for a dual if you want it, it does not have the wifi, but HPDSA and 3g (do you have much 3g coverage in the US? Its kinda standard in the UK). There are great Windows mobile devices out there! But in my experience, the original touch just does not cut it. So im content with the pearl. Does everything I want it to do, including all the media I want.

/rant

Yea, I was so psyked for the pearl, and got it when it appeared, but it does not cut it, but the new devices are better!
    05-16-08 11:22 AM
    if u get the sprint touch, it comes with aim already built in along with windows live messenger and yahoo messenger. i have a touch and a curve from sprint and both are great phones. the reason why i cant get rid of a windows phone is because i have my slingplayer hooked up to it, u know blackberry sling software still hasnt come out yet.
    05-22-08 10:42 AM
    I began to love my Touch 1. once I found the right aftermarket keyboard software and 2. after I customized it to my liking.

I demo'ed many keyboards and settled on Cootek's TouchPal - I can text as fast on that as I can on spouse's Curve or on my old Treo.

I did little tweaks here & there - stopped the flashing LED, changed themes, plus downloaded an SMS workaround (Sprint, doncha know!) and a different video player.

The Sprint version of the Touch has a faster processor and I think other improvements over the GSM version, so I haven't had a single problem with mine.

I've been a Palm user since late 1996/early 1997. I was sad to give up my Treo because it reminded me just how far down hill things have gone for Palm...but I did the right thing.

I bought spouse his Curve as he needed rock-solid phone and email.
    I have a Touch because I wanted something sleeker and better for Internet.

So now we are a mixed device house and I suppose that will have to do!
    06-13-08 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD