I ordered my Ozone on 07/13/09, and received it the next day, thanks to an online promotion offering free overnight shipping. Hurray for free stuff!

Initial Impression:
    Very sharp looking phone. Almost exactly what I want in a smart phone. If I can find a black back door, I would buy one and never upgrade again until another all black blackberry comes out. Nice and light, looks very business.

Call Performance:
    Adequate. From time to time I have to shout into my phone to be heard. I suspect this is due to the hardwood floors in my new house for some reason, even though I am the only person in my house that has that issue�
    It works well anywhere else, I have no issues hearing anyone, nor do I have any issues with echo or anything of that nature.

Looks:
    I would call this phone �the Mullet�, as the mullet is business in the front, party in the back, but there is no really craziness going on� So, I will simply comment again on just how business this phone looks. The bezel is very shiny, very smudgy, but very attractive. Very limited badging, both by VZW, and by HTC.

SMS, MMS, and Text Entry:
    QWERTY is the way to go. I have next to no issues with text entry.
    I like the threaded SMS that WM6.1 offers, and the SMS/MMS client that HTC is using now is very slick.

Pictures:
    Average, 2.0 MP camera, no flash, will get the job done in adequate light. Not going to be a deal breaker for me.

Enhanced Features:
    VZ Navigator, Youtube, Facebook, Mobile IM, Microsoft My Phone, Live Search/Bing, Mobile Email� I am over almost all of these apps. The only ones I use are Myphone, Bing, YouTube, and Facebook. Lots of memory available on my Ozone for them to run quickly.

Bluetooth:
    Bluetooth 2.0, with Stereo BT. Havent used stereo Bluetooth with my Ozone yet, but if it works like my Q did, should be fine. I use a Motorola H15 now, and a new plantronics 655 that I got on clearance from VZW for less than 10 dollars! Havent found my 655 since the move, but my H15 works like a charm. Connects almost instantly when I turn it on, nice and clear� Cant complain.

Battery Life:
    Acceptable. I get a day out of it, still trying to find the right combo of settings to optimize my battery life. Tried a few registry edits but found they would make the clock disappear from my homescreen� Less than ideal�
    I did however find that in the Power management area, it has Power Information, which tells me how much phone usage, I find this AWESOME! Because simple things amuse me� Don�t judge me�

MISC:
    I am a huge fan of the Ozone. The current price drop on the Storm might sway me back to a Blackberry, but until I decide on that, I will be back home on a WM device. It is comfortable to use, all the registry edits and such I did on the Q work, but have less than ideal side effects.
    The Ozone is a global device, but seeing as how Connecticut isn�t an overseas destination, I didn�t test aforementioned global capabilities.

Accessories I have for my Ozone:
    8GB Sandisk Micro SDHC
    Holster
    USB/Home charge combo akin to the Dare
    International Adapters
    Embedded SIM card
    Car Charger
    07-20-09 07:24 AM
    I am currently searching for a good HTC Snap (Sprint's version) at a good price on eBay. I really like this phone and the simplicity it has. I love my Centro but it is chipping away and the paint is fading away
    07-20-09 11:06 AM
    Hypnotized- You are all set then. I bought a centro holster on clearance because it fits my ozone like a glove.
    07-22-09 10:49 AM
    centro holster? the seidio one? i know a few stores that still have them in stock
    07-24-09 11:02 AM
    It's a good phone if you can find it at the $100 area which it is often a BB and Radio Shack. At $150 I would go ahead and throw in another $50 and get the treo pro.
    07-24-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD