Heya CB people,

I was wondering if anyone is interested in a new G1 that I have sitting around collecting dust. It's still in the protective plastic and has never been used or powered on. Basically it was a replacement unit for one that was giving me many software problems.

Instead of using it when it arrived, I upgraded to the 8900 and just haven't done anything with the G1...so it's in the box from the original phone which was returned. I have all the accessories that the phone came with + the manuals/et cetera.

I also have a nice leather case, an Invisible Shield (new, + comes with lifetime replacements via Zagg), and also an extra battery cover.

ebay has turned to such shyte with all the scammers from Nigeria with fake PayPal accounts and all, so I thought I'd put this out to the wonderful CB community since I know many of you do like to toggle multiple handsets.

If you're interested, please reply or PM me.
    06-02-09 06:01 PM
    I'd post it in the Marketplace section
    06-02-09 06:04 PM
    Ahh very good idea, thanks...now am I able to move it myself?? Or should I just do a duplicate? Not sure on how that all is supposed to work.
    06-02-09 06:06 PM
    Sticky in Marketplace says I can't list my item there because I haven't been a member for at least 3 months.

Any mods out there want to help me with this? Or is this a 100% all of the time rule?

Anyone??
    06-02-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD