Useing any part from any phone. Build the perfect phone.
    I would start with the key board from the Touch Pro 2. Have a 1G snapdraggon processer. E-mail like a BB. Screen like the I-phone. Camera like?
    Now I'm not worried about the carrier. All that will do is start a pissing contest. And that's not what this is about.
    So tell me what's on your mind. This should be fun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 06:08 PM
    Actually, I think that the HTC Supersonic will be the perfect device. All of the specs that I could realistically want right now are in the Supersonic.

03-19-10 07:16 PM
    I like the LED on BlackBerrys. I like the light because I can just look at my phone a few feet away and know whats going on. If I got a text, email, missed call or nothing.
    Any phone I buy has to have a flash for the camera too. I use my BB as a flash light all the time.
    03-23-10 01:32 AM
    Actually, I think that the HTC Supersonic will be the perfect device. All of the specs that I could realistically want right now are in the Supersonic.

i agree, i think it has the best of the best of what currently exists... or maybe if they give it a 1.5Gig processor, it will be a phone that u could use till u die
    04-15-10 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD