Anyone done this and were you happy with the switch?? i had an 8330 from september to january, and have had the 8530 from january til now. i love the 8530 but figured id try something else, and got a great deal on a pixi from sprint.com are the apps and email just as good??? someone give me information on how they like their palm pixi - likes / dislikes, and are they happy they traded. thank you!!
    05-05-10 08:10 PM
    Whoa, I find hard to believe 56 viewed your thread and no reply your post.. MMmm...

I can't answer this, because I have lack of experience with Palm smartphones at all.. I courage you to research it on internet, visit precentral.net or palm forums..

I hope someone will answer your posts asap. Good luck!
    05-06-10 04:34 AM
    Well, I think the problem is that the OP is asking anyone if they have gone from an 8530 to a Pixi. I don't think that there have been that many people who have made that kind of switch. I have never had a pixi, but I have had an 8530 and a Pre. I have played around with the Pixi a few times and it seems like it would be a downgrade from an 8530. That's probably why many have not gone that route. The 8530 is a solid device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 09:46 PM
    Most people think they need more phone functionality than they do. I believe most people (as a consumer end device) would be more than happy with the pixi. It's (in my opinion) way more solid than the PRE. Plus the OS is more fruity than even iOS, meaning the women will love it.
    07-05-10 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD