I've got a pre reserved for june 6th it will be going on ebay if anyone would like to make me an offer before it does pm me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:16 PM
    it looks like a sick *** phone, but, im not really impressed as it looks like a brick, and ive seen the keyboard, its too small and cramped for my hands. ill pass, but thanks.
    05-23-09 12:50 PM
    Keyboard is junk. They stole apples ui implementation and palm is a failing company no thanks, good luck with the sale

05-25-09 03:36 PM
    Keyboard is junk. They stole apples ui implementation and palm is a failing company no thanks, good luck with the sale

Sure they used some of their ideas, but but but I think that it's even better, cough, seemingly intuitive multitasking hahaa.

I guess we'll have to wait till it actually comes out to really know though.
    05-26-09 09:25 PM
    Ofcourse palm pre used some of iphone ideas, wasn't the guy who build the iphone the same who did the pre?

05-27-09 02:42 AM
    im not interested in the tiny keyboard
    05-27-09 02:48 AM
    Just like how RIM hired developers from Microsoft and Apple... heh
    05-27-09 02:53 AM
    I was in the Sprint store yesterday and the girl working there said to arrive early on June 6 b/c "it will probably sell out quickly". What do you guys think? Either get there early or buy one off Ebay like the OP mentioned.

Personally, I'm going the wait and see if there are any bugs before I even think of switching from my Pearl.
    05-27-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD