Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Who Wants To Know Pm ME
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Sprint and palm pre batterys

Ok so I go to sprint to get a new battery because the one that came with the phone was defective and they give batterys out like candy but for free so now I have 2 new batterys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

lmao i rather have a spare battery for the pre than for blackberry.. cuz bb's take years to boot up
    CrackBerry User

yeah the battery life for the pre has been a problem there are some guides out there as to what to do to extend the life of your battery, what sprint and palm are hoping for is that over the next couple of months they will release up dates that will help with the battery life problem.

no one at sprint really thought the battery life would be a problem, but the big thing about the pre is that you can run multiple live applications, and that is what kills your battery life.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

How did you get a free battery from them? I honestly think that my battery is defective because it just drains waaay too quickly.