It must be AT&T hate Sprint night in this thread lol ,I thought it was the Verizon Kool-Aid clan at first
    Last edited by Slingbox; 06-06-09 at 01:21 AM.
    06-06-09 01:11 AM
    The Pre isn't what will take market share away from the iPhone and remaining Storm users... WebOS is. Just wait until that OS finds a quality piece of hardware.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 02:15 AM
    It must be AT&T hate Sprint night in this thread lol ,I thought it was the Verizon Kool-Aid clan at first
    suprisng and shocking it is.. why must all the overcharged fanboys hate on us
    06-06-09 09:22 AM
    suprisng and shocking it is.. why must all the overcharged fanboys hate on us
    Not to be rude, but that sentence in it self sounds like you're the fanboy. lol

I don't necessarily have a problem with any of the "Big Three"
    I just choose Verizon because it has the best service in my area. Plus, I bet I pay A LOT less than you, even with four lines

And besides, we all know it's AT&T thats crap.
    06-06-09 09:25 AM
    I just switched my girlfriend and I from Verizon to Sprint for the pre. We both gave up our storms and neither of us regret it one bit. The laggy pos is nothing but a distant memory. Damn thing couldnt even answer a call without freezing up we were both running .148 also.
    06-06-09 10:24 AM
    I just switched my girlfriend and I from Verizon to Sprint for the pre. We both gave up our storms and neither of us regret it one bit. The laggy pos is nothing but a distant memory. Damn thing couldnt even answer a call without freezing up we were both running .148 also.
    ok so what do you think of the device now that you have hands on experience
    06-06-09 11:26 AM
    Palm Pre. No If ands or buts. Have had a Berry for years. Berry has had the most stable/reliable os as compared to wm & palm os.
    WebOS(read pre) is a cut above. It has a super fast reliable ui. The web experience is unmatched. Email solution is superb for work & personal use.
    But hands down the best part is Sprint's network. They have the fastest, most dependable, largest mobile broad band experience available.don't take my word for it. Check out the review on gizmodo.
    And w/ their everything plans you get all the extras (tv, radio, gps nav) . If you still must go berry, wait for the Tour/Niagara on Sprint. Either way remember: a phone is only as good as the network that backs it up (read iphone, bold, storm suck). Do some research. Check actual coverage areas. Check data speeds. Check evdo rev a footprint for chrissake. Att is a joke. Fastest 3g, not possible. Verizon hasn't built out evdo as broadly as sprint. 1st to market with 4G. The hit's keep coming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 10:16 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD