Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Pre Plus & Pixi Plus Possibly on At&t

http://www.precentral.net/gsm-pre-an...xi-get-plussed

Its merely speculation.. I was happy that the pre was possibly coming to AT&T but a pre+ would be even better! Ive been wanting to try out a pre ever since it came out, but i dont want to leave my family plan on AT&T, im only paying 55 bucks a month currently, (data 40$, chip 5$ towards unlimited txt message, and 10$ towards minutes even though i hardly use any)

Also
    http://www.precentral.net/att-pre-an...ning-webos-138

The pre and pixi were spotted in At&t server logs.
    This has me pretty excited, i was going to get an iphone 3gs just to try all the hype of the iphones, but it looks like i'll be saving my upgrade.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Wouldn't even consider it. If they have the SAME exact thing for Verizon why would anyone get it for AT&T? I mean honestly..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jetisbac View Post
    Wouldn't even consider it. If they have the SAME exact thing for Verizon why would anyone get it for AT&T? I mean honestly..
    Why do you even bother posting that? People have their reasons for choosing the network they have.
    For example mine are:
    1.I am in a family plan, my entire family has always had at&t, why bother spending more money to get a network i dont need. I dont travel, i dont need 3G coverage everywhere. Which brings me to #
    2. I have a constant 3G signal in my area with 4 or 5 bars and most areas around me, my 3G is faster, so why bother switching.

This post is to inform AT&T users that have wanted a pre that they may get one. Just leave it at that.