In a stupid fit of anger today, I threw my phone and now it's broken. Whoops..

The Pre is the only phone I really want right now, but I can't give up Verizons amazing network. Just something about getting 3-4 bars of service on the underground metro while my iphone buddies sit there with 0 bars.

Is the Pre definitely coming to Verizon, or is it still just a rumor? I could probably tough it out for a little bit if it's coming, or else I'll just get a different phone altogether.

Thanks
    08-02-09 11:31 PM
    I think its just a rumer because verizon was talking about the Palm Pre Without the palm app store would you like a palm pre with no app store I know I wouldn't

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 11:36 PM
    I don't see Verizon carrying a palm device for a LONG time....
    08-03-09 08:10 AM
    I don't honestly think it will be. I could be wrong, but they never stated PRE would be, just a Pre-like device. So EOS maybe will, or another WebOS device.
    08-03-09 09:36 AM
    Yes it is.
    Last week, Verizon Communications Inc. confirmed that it would be offering the Palm Pre. The announcement came during a company conference call with industry analysts when Chief Operating Officer Dennis F. Strigl simply said: "We plan to offer the Palm Pre early next year."
    Verizon plans to join Sprint in offering Palm Pre smart phone
    08-03-09 09:46 AM
    Well, I stand corrected then.
    08-03-09 10:58 AM
    hmmm, interesting, i know sprint was really big on getting the pre exclusive for as long as they possibly could, looks like they only got it for a year, and within a year i would be looking for a new version of the pre, hopefully with a bigger battery.
    08-08-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD