Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Is the Pre definitely coming to Verizon?

In a stupid fit of anger today, I threw my phone and now it's broken. Whoops..

The Pre is the only phone I really want right now, but I can't give up Verizons amazing network. Just something about getting 3-4 bars of service on the underground metro while my iphone buddies sit there with 0 bars.

Is the Pre definitely coming to Verizon, or is it still just a rumor? I could probably tough it out for a little bit if it's coming, or else I'll just get a different phone altogether.

Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Who Wants To Know Pm ME

I think its just a rumer because verizon was talking about the Palm Pre Without the palm app store would you like a palm pre with no app store I know I wouldn't

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    7,028 Global Posts
    PIN
    not applicable :)

I don't see Verizon carrying a palm device for a LONG time....
    I am now Incredible

http://twitter.com/aplphoto

Same name, but at androidcentral now!
  4. ame
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,334 Global Posts

I don't honestly think it will be. I could be wrong, but they never stated PRE would be, just a Pre-like device. So EOS maybe will, or another WebOS device.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    CERS HURT

Yes it is.
    Last week, Verizon Communications Inc. confirmed that it would be offering the Palm Pre. The announcement came during a company conference call with industry analysts when Chief Operating Officer Dennis F. Strigl simply said: "We plan to offer the Palm Pre early next year."
    Verizon plans to join Sprint in offering Palm Pre smart phone
    VZW Premium Retailer
    Using Storm 9530 OS 4.7.0.151
    Been doing this whole cellular thing for 4 years and counting...
    This is my opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of Verizon Wireless or its affiliates. Please take any advice/comments I may give as my opinion and nothing more.
  6. ame
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,334 Global Posts

Well, I stand corrected then.
    CrackBerry User

hmmm, interesting, i know sprint was really big on getting the pre exclusive for as long as they possibly could, looks like they only got it for a year, and within a year i would be looking for a new version of the pre, hopefully with a bigger battery.