Seeing how Sprint was the first carrier to get the Pre it would make sense for them to be the first to get the Pre 2. The one thing I was wondering about is the fact that Sprint is going to use WiMax instead of LTE. Wouldn't it make more financial sense to have the next Pre be an LTE phone thus going with Verizon?
    01-18-10 04:28 PM
    Seeing how Sprint was the first carrier to get the Pre it would make sense for them to be the first to get the Pre 2. The one thing I was wondering about is the fact that Sprint is going to use WiMax instead of LTE. Wouldn't it make more financial sense to have the next Pre be an LTE phone thus going with Verizon?
    Its been stated repeatedly, that if Clear so chooses to switch to LTE, it is not a big issue at all. As far as LTE, right now, its vaporware. LTE exists only in theory, and Verizon is not going to be rolling it out for another three years at the least. I know, I know, they say they will have LTE out in 2010 in a test market or whatever, but Verizon themselves, have stated they won't begin a nationwide rollout until 2013/2014.
    01-18-10 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD