Engadget has a review on the palm pre and so far they really like the phone. And so far I think I'm gonna buy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 10:18 PM
    Yeah I read it to and it sounds like a solid phone. I am officially saying that I am really split, I thought I could not live with out my Crackberry but after reading that I dont know what to say I have money in my pocket and I am ready to upgrade. RIM needs to come out with guns blazing next year because tthis year is over and I have no idea how they can top Palm at the moment
    06-03-09 10:35 PM
    Yeah I read it to and it sounds like a solid phone. I am officially saying that I am really split, I thought I could not live with out my Crackberry but after reading that I dont know what to say I have money in my pocket and I am ready to upgrade. RIM needs to come out with guns blazing next year because tthis year is over and I have no idea how they can top Palm at the moment
    Yea man Im with you .. RIM is still a bit boring, and I guess I have to tell all my 43 BBM friends to switch to GoogleTalk/AIm/MSN or something LOL .. but GoogleTalk is the next thing to best next to BBM.. thats the only thing Im gonna miss really
    06-04-09 02:49 AM
    I really thought my next phone would be another blackberry but I'm going to get a pre to try for 30 days. In some ways it is like a bb/iphone hybrid.
    06-04-09 09:37 PM
    I'm on vzw, so I gotta wait a minimum 6 months and I'm all about going back to my Palm! Ditch Ascendo money and back to ultra soft money! Bb has or is coming out with like 4 new bb and they're basically the same. I was a little disappointed in this. Oh well. Well see, but right now I'm about pre.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:14 PM
    Yea man Im with you .. RIM is still a bit boring, and I guess I have to tell all my 43 BBM friends to switch to GoogleTalk/AIm/MSN or something LOL .. but GoogleTalk is the next thing to best next to BBM.. thats the only thing Im gonna miss really
    You hit it on the nail... Besides the mail being pushed (because let's face it, amongst consumers, it's not that important), bbm is the main reason a lot of people aren't moving to iPhones and soon the Pre. If Apple and Palm could do what Nokia did and got right to get BlackBerry Connect w/ Pin/BBM, they would make a killing.
    06-05-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD