Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Palm Pre available at select Walmarts Now

I just picked up a new palm pre yesterday at Walmart for $199.00 with two yr agreement. Select walmarts in numerous cities are getting them. I was told that walmart has just dropped Verizon due to low sales, so now they are picking up Sprint. I was told most customers who come in either have sprint or ATT. This is in san antonio texas. To find if the PRE is available at your local walmart just go to Walmart.com type in palm pre in the search bar, then choose see store availability, and it will show you a pdf of all the walmarts nationwide that carry the Pre. Good Luck to all. I am going from an 8330 curve to the pre so Ill let you all know how mine works out.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

It was available since launch day, but I haven't heard that many people getting it from Walmart or Radioshack. Seems like a lot of people went to a corporate store or a Best Buy.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Im sure it was available on launch day but the true meaning of this post was to inform the public that since no one has really been going to walmart, that they have Pre's available. They still offer the 30 day return policy, and the rebate is instant like best buy. There is now a waiting list at best buy and they are claiming to get you one by july 8 no later but for those of us that want one now with no waiting then walmart is just down the road.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    PIN
    30C34B14

Yeah they have been there since launch.