I read a brief article over at PreCentral.net

This has me holding off from making any kind of switch and makes me wonder when/if Apple plans on coming over as well.

As far as I'm concerned Verizon needs a flashy consumer oriented device, cause these days, some of the younger fickle population are going after phones, not coverage.

EDIT: Wow, I meant 2010! haha
    Last edited by chillson1386; 06-11-09 at 12:03 PM.
    06-11-09 10:14 AM
    well judging from the date in the title, we know it isnt true lol ... or wasn't I should say...
    06-11-09 11:56 AM
    Nothing has been confirmed besides Sprint saying 'check your facts' in regards to Verizon getting a phone 'like the Pre' in the next 6 months. My guess is the Pre contract with Sprint gets extended and the Palm Eos comes to Verizon and AT&T.
    06-11-09 02:55 PM
    Right there are only rumors about the iPhone switching to CDMA. Apple would have to make a whole new phone to do that. Pre story sounds more likely to happen seeing how the pre is already in a cdma provider
    06-24-09 02:36 AM
    the pre and the iphone will come to verizon i know that for a fact.... just give it some time but it will happen
    07-11-09 10:25 PM
    no that s not going to happen apple will never change what will have is there is 13 iphones made the released 3 with the 3gs verizon is going to dump there cdma towers and go gsm is the word trust me it sounds crazy but after all there phones flopping and there being 10 more iphones on the back burner it would be smart of them to do it but its going to be sharing towers with att and t-mobile in the mean time of them building there own network..and they will just issue upgrades to everyone for gsm phone WATCH
    07-15-09 09:55 PM
    no that s not going to happen apple will never change what will have is there is 13 iphones made the released 3 with the 3gs verizon is going to dump there cdma towers and go gsm is the word trust me it sounds crazy but after all there phones flopping and there being 10 more iphones on the back burner it would be smart of them to do it but its going to be sharing towers with att and t-mobile in the mean time of them building there own network..and they will just issue upgrades to everyone for gsm phone WATCH
    no.

Verizon Wireless Sharpens LTE Roadmap - News and Analysis by PC Magazine
    07-22-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD