I have hooked it up to her pc and DLed the music assistant. I can't get her phone to see the music. Please help. And I got my new BB curve 8530. I freakin love this thing. The WIFI kicks ***.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 11:19 PM
    Just select USB mode and drag an drop all the files to the music folder
    01-28-10 11:56 PM
    usb then go to my computer or jus computer open then double click on palmpixi openn it and then put that in a small window,open your music file and try and drag the music.if that dont work(wich it wont prob)then jus open music file and right click on the tunes you want and send to....i have a palm pixi and had the same issue.i just right click on the tunes i want and send to,and if you want all your contacts from old phone to palm pixi jus hook both palm and old phone up and sync if you have DM...wah laa...dont care what all the blackberry genuis says,thats how i did it and im sure you and i both gots tha same pixi...
    01-29-10 06:42 PM
    ohh ya all that outlook and google and all that other hoodie doo doo stuff if for the genuises not for us moderate users or im just a ******,wich i am...you can transfer all of that stuff right there locally on yo laptop.
    01-29-10 06:45 PM
    It sounds easy , but for some reason it wasn't. I will try what u said harley and hopefully get it. I am used to the blackberry and anything else right now is not second nature. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD