so yesterday i made the switch to the palm pre and i couldnt be happier i will never go back to the blackberry curve because the palm pre has everything i need plus more like wifi something my bb didnt have i believe i will never go back to the blackberry unless the pre gets extinct (i dont think this phone will ever go extinct)
    07-21-09 10:00 PM
    Welcome to the fold. Maybe now you can change your sig.
    07-21-09 10:08 PM
    Jacob:

Glad you found a device that you like. Hope it works out for you.

chesterhound
    07-21-09 10:26 PM
    Jacob:

Glad you found a device that you like. Hope it works out for you.

chesterhound
    Thank You!

Ive Had No Problems With It And I Can Type More Accurate and faster with the smaller keybored

now only if i can figure out how to download ringtones off of zedge
    07-21-09 10:29 PM
    Glad you like it. Didn't work out for me as the build quality and keyboard did not cut it...

The WebOS is great though.
    07-21-09 10:41 PM
    Glad you like it. Didn't work out for me as the build quality and keyboard did not cut it...

The WebOS is great though.
    i hate the keybored on the bold and tour because their is no spacing between the keys

with the pre the keys may be small but atleast they have spacing between them

im still trying to find out how to download ringtones directly to the phone

i love my pre because its much smaller than my 8330 and its lite as a feather
    07-21-09 10:44 PM
    Welcome aboard. i made the move last month and couldn't be happier. My BB Curve served its purpose well, but didn't stand a chance once I tried out the Pre. I suggest you peruse the precentral.net as there is a wealth of information in the forums to help new users.
    07-22-09 12:08 AM
    Welcome aboard. i made the move last month and couldn't be happier. My BB Curve served its purpose well, but didn't stand a chance once I tried out the Pre. I suggest you peruse the precentral.net as there is a wealth of information in the forums to help new users.
    thanks for the website info =]]
    07-22-09 12:42 AM
    Congrats... hope you enjoy your new device.
    07-22-09 02:26 AM
    made the switch my self, i had the BB Tour and although the phone was great, i didn't like a few things about it. first, its the same old BB OS just tweaked, don't get me wrong its great and fast and doesn't lag but its the same. 2nd the keyboard, the keys together i made to many mistakes typing, the phone itself was a little bigger than i would have liked. i like the keyboard and sizing of the curve 8900, but it wont be available for sprint till 2010. I always had an eye on the Pre when it came out i played with it and my brother has one but i didn't get it because i was already a Pearl BB owner and i wanted to try out the Tour, it didn't last to long.
    Last edited by cheech4; 07-22-09 at 02:42 AM.
    07-22-09 02:35 AM
    so yesterday i made the switch to the palm pre and i couldnt be happier i will never go back to the blackberry curve because the palm pre has everything i need plus more like wifi something my bb didnt have i believe i will never go back to the blackberry unless the pre gets extinct (i dont think this phone will ever go extinct)
    The Pre is a great device!! I hope you enjoy it...
    07-22-09 07:26 AM
    The Pre is a great device!! I hope you enjoy it...
    so far i love it go read my other post Pre vs Blackberry

it will tell you why i love the phone so much
    07-22-09 12:19 PM
    I came from Nextel 4yrs then switched to Sprint in 2008 and got the HTC Touch, then Mogul then back to TOUCH then Instinct then Curve 8330 since Oct 08 & just switched to the Pre.

I can say i have no problem with the keyboard at all how some people complain.
    07-23-09 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD