I went from Pearl to Curve to Storm 1 to Pre. While I am still getting used to the Pre, the OS blows RIM out of the friggin' water. I love it. LOVE.

And, I haven't worried about RAM nor had to battery pull once. YAY!
    05-02-10 02:01 PM
    Hopefully the new OS revisions are a bit more stable. I had to battery pull my Pre a few times.
    05-02-10 04:29 PM
    Oh this thing has been rock solid for me. Not a single blip. And it's really nice not worrying about applications anymore lol. As far as battery, I'm getting a day and a half of moderate use, which would have crippled my Storm, so I am really happy with that.
    05-03-10 12:53 PM
    Oh this thing has been rock solid for me. Not a single blip. And it's really nice not worrying about applications anymore lol. As far as battery, I'm getting a day and a half of moderate use, which would have crippled my Storm, so I am really happy with that.
    Before I installed the latest firmware upgrade, I could not get 6 hours of stand-by time out of my battery. After the upgrade, the battery life has improved somewhat but is still just average at best.

I really do like the PrePlus but my only gripe is the battery life. "Papped" suggested a heavy duty battery so I ordered one from the Amazon marketplace but have not tried it yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 07:49 PM
    My Pre Plus will be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

05-06-10 09:51 PM
    Lucky. I want a Pre plus.

05-06-10 10:55 PM
    posting from my new Pree Plus. Love it so far.
    05-07-10 07:44 PM
    i just traded my droid for the pre plus and love it so far !! the battery is worring me though ! my droid would go almost 2 days with heavy usage and the pre went from 100% to 45% in 5 hrs ?? i turned off the google geolocation and waiting to see if that helps .
    05-07-10 09:42 PM
    i just traded my droid for the pre plus and love it so far !! the battery is worring me though ! my droid would go almost 2 days with heavy usage and the pre went from 100% to 45% in 5 hrs ?? i turned off the google geolocation and waiting to see if that helps .
    Wow getting 2 full days with heavy usage on your Droid is impressive

Even on my Storm 2 I wasnt able get 1 full day after heavy usage..........

So I wouldn't worry to much- dont you have to allow the battery to go through 4-5 full charge cycles before it gives its optimal performance? At least from what ive read before...
    05-08-10 12:23 PM
    Lucky. I want a Pre plus.

cant wait for may 16th.
    05-09-10 08:36 AM
    I also went from blackberry 8530 to the pre and love this phone but how on earth do you download themes and walls
    05-22-10 12:04 PM
    Download Preware...I also use the Backgrounds app that you can get from Preware for wallpapers - it's the same one for iPhone and it updates daily with new pics for it's database. Preware is fantastic - it allows you to get the patches to totally personalize the phone.

The Glass Effect suite theme is also great, it glasses the background of the launcher menus from that dull ugly grey, it really should be the stock theme.
    05-22-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD